We shouldn't make fun of death, but in this case...

Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves.

No, we cannot legislate stupidity out of society. We need the herd thinned.

Edited by Chef Jim

If that man didn't have a camera, he would still be alive today.

In all seriousness, if he was allowed to use the camera, he would be alive today. The cop told him to put the camera away and go back to his vehicle. That is when he got hit. If he was allowed to stay and snap picture... He probably would be alive.

Anyway... Karma is b*tch! Hard to feel sorry...

In all seriousness, if he was allowed to use the camera, he would be alive today. The cop told him to put the camera away and go back to his vehicle. That is when he got hit. If he was allowed to stay and snap picture... He probably would be alive.

Anyway... Karma is b*tch! Hard to feel sorry...

Karma?? What's Karma got to do with it?? Stupidity? Yes. Karma? Hardly. Guy was just doing his job.

Karma?? What's Karma got to do with it?? Stupidity? Yes. Karma? Hardly. Guy was just doing his job.

Sorry for expecting you to read between the lines... I was making reference to him being a pap and then whole Diana thing. I didn't think that was too hard to figure out... Ooops, again... Sorry.

Like I said... If the cop let him do his "job"... This pap may still be alive. Just saying. Not that I care, and I do think the cop was right sending him back to his car.

The cop was right. What if he wasnt taking a picture and instead to fire a rifle at a first responder. Sadly thats not out of the question anymore