Poll: The Attributes of Our Next QB

Rookie QB traits  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What characteristics would you like to see in the Bills QB of the future? pick 3

• Arm Strength
    • Poise / Pocket Awareness
    • Mobility / Speed
    • Extending Plays
    • Ability to Read a Defense
    • Accuracy
    • Good College Win/Loss Record
    • Good College Stats
    • Clutchness
    • Physical Size
    • Coachability
    • Leadership / Likeability
    • Toughness
    • Intelligence

Really good question because of all the traits and having to choose just three.

The stuff that is really important in the pros, however, is not able to be projected from college abilities. Like, for example, I don't care how well a guy was able to read defenses in college, it's an entirely different animal in the pros. So while I think it's in the top three in importance in the pros, just because he was good at it in college doesn't mean much. Same thing with wins and even clutchiness. It depends on your college team and teammates and coaches.

Also, two of the most important attributes have to be together--arm strength and accuracy. Neither is important if you don't have the other. So that would automatically take care of two of the three choices if you think, as I do, that one of them is amongst the top three.

Good poll for interesting discussion though.

Really good question because of all the traits and having to choose just three.

The stuff that is really important in the pros, however, is not able to be projected from college abilities. Like, for example, I don't care how well a guy was able to read defenses in college, it's an entirely different animal in the pros. So while I think it's in the top three in importance in the pros, just because he was good at it in college doesn't mean much. Same thing with wins and even clutchiness. It depends on your college team and teammates and coaches.

Also, two of the most important attributes have to be together--arm strength and accuracy. Neither is important if you don't have the other. So that would automatically take care of two of the three choices if you think, as I do, that one of them is amongst the top three.

Good poll for interesting discussion though.

LOL... I should've titled it "rex ryan found passed out drunk on bahama beach in two piece bikini"...what WAS I thinking?