Strongly consider Pittsburgh's former coach!!

•  

"C`mon man. He isn`t coming close to this place. "

If I'm Russ Brandon and just given complete control of an NFL franchise in need of a HC who could actually lead me to a Super Bowl win, Bill Cowher would be the first guy that I would call.

You're never going to get a date with the hot girl in your Social Studies class unless you actually ask her out.

Words to live by.

•  

If I'm Russ Brandon and just given complete control of an NFL franchise in need of a HC who could actually lead me to a Super Bowl win, Bill Cowher would be the first guy that I would call.

You're never going to get a date with the hot girl in your Social Studies class unless you actually ask her out.

Words to live by.

He's available. He won't come cheap. He will want final say on all player personnel decisions.

Ask yourselves bills fans, if that's what it will take to finally get us back on the right track, isn't a coach like Cowher at least worth pursuing?????

What makes you think he's available when he's repeatedly rebuffed offers over the years to return to the NFL? If there were any chance he was interested in returning to a coaching gig, it'd be front page news plastered all over creation.

Brandon pushed hard for Cowher in 2009/10. I'm pretty confidant that if there were a chance Cowher would return, the Bills would be in pursuit.

For that matter, who's to say they didn't already place a call to him to gauge his interest? You've typed an awful lot in this thread pleading your case but I don't know to what end. Bills fans not clamoring for Cowher on a message board doesn't equate to the organization sleeping at the wheel.

I certainly appreciate the passion though, and it's made for some interesting reading.

Edited by Punch

•  

Words to live by.

•  

Words to live by.

Ha,Ha,Ha Dream -on,