The Bills drop the ball again...

Just Jack

when compared to the Sabres....

Along with a pat on the butt, Buffalo babies born in 2013 will get a spanking new Sabres blanket. The hockey team and Kaleida Health have teamed up for the “Sabres Newborn Baby Program.” All children born in Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo this year will receive a Sabres-themed blanket and a certificate from team owner Terry Pegula.

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121231/SPORTS/121239835/1104

I plan to have my gynecologist receive my first born in a Jim Kelly blue jersey. He she will then be wrapped with it as they are welcomed into the world

Beware the standard issue orange and aqua stripped blankets they often use to wrap up newborns. :ph34r:

Please fix the title of this thread.

I helped my elderly neighbor move a cabinet this morning. That means you dropped the ball because you didn't help her first. The Bills do plenty for the community. This is not Bills news. It's well established that Terry Pegula is overly generous.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Beware the standard issue orange and aqua stripped blankets they often use to wrap up newborns. :ph34r:

I need to get into a business like that.....talk about cornering the market.

Somewhere...some idiot is burning 100s for kindling becuase he came up with the idea to put those blankets in every hospital in the Country.

Edited by RkFast