Georgia vs Big Red. A great game

BringBackFergy

Aaron Murray is a bonafide NFL QB. Burkhead (NE RB) reminds me of Woodhead (small, quick, feisty). Compton (NE Middle LB) strong, quick, smart on adjustments. Even Taylor Martinez is impressing me as an extremely fast kid and a possible Brad Smith "Slash" type QB. You'll see alot of kids drafted from these teams.

Murray makes every NFL throw there is to make. He said he would stay at Georgia for all 4 years so we'll see.

He also said after the game that he'd talk to his parents and assess his options. I don't think he's a lock to return for his senior year. If he stays, good for him. If he declares, good for him and his family. With all of the QB hungry teams this year and no clear-cut Andrew Luck or RG III type in the draft, coupled with a 5 TD, 427 yard performance in front of a national audience, it would seem like the perfect time for him to declare.

Go Nebraska, and Aaron Murray is just another guy.

You guys are getting to desperate for a NFL QB and think that if some one looks ok that he is great when he really is not.

Guess tony dungy was high when he tweeted would take Murray #1 overall if Murray declares ?

Why you poopin on Murray ?

He also said after the game that he'd talk to his parents and assess his options. I don't think he's a lock to return for his senior year. If he stays, good for him. If he declares, good for him and his family. With all of the QB hungry teams this year and no clear-cut Andrew Luck or RG III type in the draft, coupled with a 5 TD, 427 yard performance in front of a national audience, it would seem like the perfect time for him to declare.

His dad was diagnosed with cancer so I'm guessing an NFL salary is mighty tempting as he comes from pretty humble beginnings.

I second that, but a third would be worth a shot.

No offense to you at all but I see you have Landy Jones as the #1 pick. Murray is ranked 2nd in QBR in CFS and Jones is 29. Id take my chance with Murray. Especially seeing what he did today against the number 1 pass defense in College Football.

Go Nebraska, and Aaron Murray is just another guy.

You guys are getting to desperate for a NFL QB and think that if some one looks ok that he is great when he really is not.

Murray has put up big numbers in the best confrence in college football. All other confrences do not hold a candle to the SEC. So if a guy is good in the SEC, there is a higher probability that will translate to the pro's.

I have been skeptical of Murray. I am a UGA fan. he has stepped up big. He is exactly the type of guy Nix/Whaley should target if he comes out. He could be there at 8. I would draft him and let him compete from day one. Just like Wilson did in Seattle.

Landry Jones will never be what Murray is in the NFL. Bank on that.

No offense to you at all but I see you have Landy Jones as the #1 pick. Murray is ranked 2nd in QBR in CFS and Jones is 29. Id take my chance with Murray. Especially seeing what he did today against the number 1 pass defense in College Football.

I respect bold beliefs but some of the ones BB holds WRT QBs are baffling.

I have been a fan of Murray for a few years. Granted, his early rise freshman year was due in large part to AJ Green...but he has held his own and I like his mobility, arm strength and grit. Not sure what Geno Smith did toward the end of the season or the bowl game, but taking a look at Murray's career as a whole- he'll be a success.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.