Forgive me if this thought has been coverd

envirojeff

Just got back from vacation that included the game on Sunday. It accrued to me after the game that we will have to keep Bledsoe or another vet QB because I don't think that Losman is Ready. It also made me realize that the worst thing that could happen to us was to put together that win streak. If we would have been eliminated early, Losman would have had plenty of time and we would have a good feel on his progress. Now the QB spot is- for the most part- up in the air!!!

Jeff

PS: My plane was delayed yesterday morning from a 6:00am take off to a 10:00am take off with out prior notice. While wondering around the airport I saw this HUGE guy at a side security check point and thought right away that it must be a player. I was worried that it might be Jennings or someone like that who I wouldn't recognize. He turned around and it was Mike Williams getting out of Dodge. I'm 6'6''-335 and he was a monster! I stuck my hand out and he shook my hand. MY HAND COMPLETLY DISAPEARED! A little chit-chat, didn't want to hold him and his female friend up. Nice guy!