I'm finally starting to get over that game

I was, and still am a little, pissed at the Bills losing what SHOULD have been a sure win for them, and missing a golden chance at the playoffs. But as I said several months ago, the thing holding this team back is STILL the O-line, and sneaking into the playoffs would only have given them a short stay (although it still would have been nice to see). When your stud RB gets zero or few yards on first down 5 times in a game (nice job with that post, Mickey), putting yourself in 2nd and long, and when your stud RB is in the top-3 in runs for zero or negative yardage for the season, that's ALL on the O-line. This team is supposed to be a power running team, or at least a team that is setup by the run. Against the weak defenses, it is. Against good defenses, it isn't. The Bills need to address that in the off-season, with a higher priority than anything else.

As for Bledsoe, with receivers dropping passes, comitting stupid penalties, the kicker missing a 28 yard FG, and idiotic play-calling, to blame him solely for the problems is beyond ridiculous. Is he great? No. Is he better than QB's who have won the SB in the past 5 years? Yep. Is Losman ready to become the starter? I don't know, but with the coaching staff not really wanting to get him much PT, my guess would be no. So the best you're going to get with that is having an open competion and seeing who wins, and if that's Losman, so be it.

I'm going to take a break for a little while. I'll talk to you all later on, whenever that is.