59 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win league MVP ?

• Adrian Peterson
    • Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • RGIII
    • Russell Wilson
    • Other

Peyton isn't even the best in his own era. Brady and Montana are both better.

In what world does Joe Montana, whom if he had declared a year earlier, would have had career overlap with Fran !@#$ing Tarkenton, get lumped into the Brady/Manning QB generation.

!@#$. Montana's career had five years of overlap with that of Archie Manning; and was active durring Senior's best statistical year.

Peyton didn't break into the league until 94', with Montana having already been a full two seasons of play retired.

By your standards, perhaps we should just place Manning, Brady, and Montana behind Y.A. Tittle. Or, better yet, Ug "the rock flinger" who was dominate in 10034 BC.

In what world does Joe Montana, whom if he had declared a year earlier, would have had career overlap with Fran !@#$ing Tarkenton, get lumped into the Brady/Manning QB generation.

!@#$. Montana's career had five years of overlap with that of Archie Manning; and was active durring Senior's best statistical year.

Peyton didn't break into the league until 94', with Montana having already been a full two seasons of play retired.

By your standards, perhaps we should just place Manning, Brady, and Montana behind Y.A. Tittle. Or, better yet, Ug "the rock flinger" who was dominate in 10034 BC.

Settle down there tiger. I meant Brady was better than Manning. Brady and Montana are the two best QB's ever in any era.

Peyton isn't even the best in his own era. Brady and Montana are both better.

Sorry but I cant take anyone seriously who thinks Brady is better than Manning. Manning is better by a decent margin.

And while most people do say Montana was the best ever, I do think we should take into account that at one point he wasnt even the best QB on his own team.