Peter king says Chan gone on Monday...

OhIDunno

I concur.

frankly, I wish I could see chan coach a star QB. if the guy coached Tom Brady, I would venture to say he'd be pretty successful.

Tom Brady is a first ballot HOFer and potentially the best QB to ever play the game. What made you come up with that conclusion?

Of course Tom Brady would make him look better. He's make anyone look better. The facts are, that Chan along with many coaches, don't have a Tom Brady, but they still must succeed with what they have or they are shown the door.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the players are seriously taking to twitter this morning...levitre, freddy, stevie, chandler etc...all of them are really rallying around nix and chan....

I wonder if Mr. Wilson is checking Twitter this morning.

i think a healthy david nelson would have made a world of difference this year. my views are completely fan biased but i think there is a TON of talent on this team, injuries and youth have been the biggest hurdles this year...

i dont think our 3rd WR qualifies as a world of difference.

are we a better team with him? sure.

but a world of difference? absolutely not.

the players are seriously taking to twitter this morning...levitre, freddy, stevie, chandler etc...all of them are really rallying around nix and chan....

This happens every year, and on every NFL team, right before a coach is about to be fired. It's almost cliche.