Landry Jones

DE Bills Fan

Hey mods season is over, time to keep player topics on the TSW where they will actually be seen and not die on these sub forums.

(And Jones is the best QB)

And your definition of the right coaching would be who?

Any one as Landry is that good, even Chan would look like a genius with him but I sure don't want Chan but my top guys are Gruden, Bruce Arians, Dirk koetter and Greg Roman.

I disagree. He gets his reads and audibles sent in on playcards from the sideline.

Can't read a D = wont be good.

Wrong, he runs the no huddle on his own and that is when he is best and you can't make an audible from looking at cards it has to be done that moment on the field or it wont work.

"In the 49 starts following the BYU loss, Jones has shown a unique ability to make all the throws on the football field. In the process, he's rewritten the OU -- and Big 12 -- record books.

Jones is the Sooners' career leader in passing yards, wins, passing completions, 300-yard games, 400-yard games, and passing touchdowns. And with more than 16,000 career passing yards, he is the No. 1 passer in the 16-year history of the conference.

His opponents have taken notice. A&M defensive end Damontre Moore raved Sunday about Jones' ability in the pocket.

"He's a talented quarterback," Moore said. "I think he's NFL-ready. He has extremely good poise in the pocket. His arm strength is amazing. He's, overall, just a talented, complete quarterback."

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/article_de25b11f-24bd-504c-b779-de5e84c51799.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.