Who would you keep?

BillsNYC

Which player would you keep?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you keep?

• Pat Williams
    • Jonas Jennings

If he can be signed to a cap friendly contract(which I don't believe will happen), I'd take Jennings. Instead, I sign Williams to a 1 year deal(Edwards or Anderson to replace him after that) and spend the rest of the money finding a replacement for Jennings.

Pat Williams is the obvious choice. Ron Edwards should not even be compared to PW. Look at any game this past season. Any time either Pat or Sam Adams were out, the other team coud suddenly run. It was sad but clearly showed Pat Williams in way more important to success next year.

Pat Williams is the obvious choice. Ron Edwards should not even be compared to PW. Look at any game this past season. Any time either Pat or Sam Adams were out, the other team coud suddenly run. It was sad but clearly showed Pat Williams in way more important to success next year.

194196[/snapback]

I agree with this. For all the promise Edwards has shown as a pass rusher/penetrator, he has shown nothing in comparison to PW as far as ability to gain leverage and clog holes in the middle of the line, allowing LBs to roam freely.

i said JJ using this philosophy.

the defense is #2 in the NFL. i know losing Pat would be a big hit....but how much would it lose by losing one player?

the OL is arguably one of the weakest areas of the team. and although JJ is one of the reasons, he does some positive things. If the Bills go out and get a "real" top LT....they can move Jennings to G or C which would greatly improve the OL. I don't care if he doesn't want to play C.

If it comes down to them both costing them same...and i had to choose one....i would keep Jennings.