There are 255 days until the season starts...

If I have to put up with The Crusade every day until then I think I will go mad.

Can I propose that we give it a rest? At least on a Wednesday each week?? That way we have some breathing room...

Thanks

193870[/snapback]

255 till JP starts ?? :D;)

Correct me if i'm wrong... but today is wednesday...

DREW SUCKS!

JP RULES!

Wooooooooooooooooooo!

193901[/snapback]

He said give it a rest on Wednesday. :D I think mead has the right idea :w00t: , don't mention the QB formerly known as Drew ;) , just talk about JP.

You got it half right.

To show Nick that I mean business I promise to not mention the fact that Drew Bledsoe can't QB his way out of a paper sack. Are you with me?

He said give it a rest on Wednesday. :D  I think mead has the right idea :w00t: , don't mention the QB formerly known as Drew ;) , just talk about JP. 

You got it half right.

To show Nick that I mean business I promise to not mention the fact that Drew Bledsoe can't QB his way out of a paper sack.  Are  you with me?

193911[/snapback]

how 's the weather , not talking about the u know who :(

To show Nick that I mean business I promise to not mention the fact that Drew Bledsoe can't QB his way out of a paper sack.  Are  you with me?

193911[/snapback]

Yes, I am with you. I will refrain from saying how Drew Bledose is like a pair of XXXL women's jeans. Even though there may be a pocket, and even though it may be big, if you just stand there patting your balls, chances are you aren't gonna score.