They can sure shovel it at One Bills Drive

Right. He was so good our D nearly set a points allowed record. Mostly because QBs had all day to throw and 3rd string RBs ran wild on us. But Mario was awesome alright. About $10M a sack awesome. Don't blame him for the crap season.

PTR, what's the deal? You really think Mario was that bad? First couple weeks, with a bad injury, he was underperforming, for sure. After surgery, he looked to regain his form of past seasons. Did you watch Mario in years past? He is what he is. A good pass rusher that can seal the outside and often isn't noticed. That's what he always was. We over paid for him. Every top FA in the NFL is overpaid. What's your issue? That you didn't know what kind of a player he was when we signed him? That he would all of a sudden turn into the best defensive player in the league because he got paid like it? He's the least of our problems. Find a real issue to complain about

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PTR, what's the deal? You really think Mario was that bad? First couple weeks, with a bad injury, he was underperforming, for sure. After surgery, he looked to regain his form of past seasons. Did you watch Mario in years past? He is what he is. A good pass rusher that can seal the outside and often isn't noticed. That's what he always was. We over paid for him. Every top FA in the NFL is overpaid. What's your issue? That you didn't know what kind of a player he was when we signed him? That he would all of a sudden turn into the best defensive player in the league because he got paid like it? He's the least of our problems. Find a real issue to complain about

I feel like Steven Segal just came to my rescue in Under Siege. Woohoo.

I'm stunned. So what you are saying is the defense did not make us lose games? Giving up 45+ points is not a problem? Our QB and coach lost us every game? :blink:

PTR

or perhaps that a DE alone cant carry a defense? that hes played well within a bad unit?

yes yes yes yes and yes............see andrew luck (no rb's no defense), see rg3(average at best D,7th round rb,old WR's), see aaron rodgers(bad D, no runninggame at all), see tom brady (woodhead and branch for the win?)regardless of who else is on the team, worst D in NFL last year and in the superbowl.

how is this so far fetched ? good qb = games get won.

hit a wr = penalty tackle a qb = penalty

new nfl is all about the QB, puuuuurriod.

it sucks but Goodell and co. are changing the game. God forbid a WR gets hit while trying to make a catch.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

best defensive lineman we've had this year. Which isn't saying much considering more running backs ran through holes in our defense than men inside Jenna Jamison on a Friday night.

lol

I think Mario played better after his wrist surgery. However it think we were expecting 15-16 sacks and a few more game changing plays. But under a better DC he might be better too.

But a QB can carry an entire team.

PTR

you apparently have me confused with someone here. I never said anything about the QB. I was simply standing up for the only Defensive player that has double digit sacks on this horrid defense. Blaming Mario for its bad play is stupid. Blaming Mario for the team losing whats going to be 11 games is stupid.

lol

I think Mario played better after his wrist surgery. However it think we were expecting 15-16 sacks and a few more game changing plays. But under a better DC he might be better too.

maybe uninformed people were expecting 15-16 sacks out of him. Most of us intelligent football minds never saw that. It's rediculous to think he'd do that considering he never has before.

if there were tickets for the game thrown in i'd strongly consider it.....well that and if i wasn't living in brooklyn.

When I did it they gave us all tickets to the AFC Championship vs the Chiefs. I bet they do the same here for the jets game. They just can't advertise the fact.

PTR

I thought you were going to say bet on the Bills vs the Jets. We're going to win this game, unfortunately.

As far as Mario goes, he'll have more sacks when we're actually leading our opponents in the 2nd half of games. Jared Allen is the only DE I've ever seen rack up an obscene amount of sacks on a losing team.

I say just leave the snow there, and let these two terrible teams just have a snowball fight and go home. Hardly nobody is going to see it anyway, and maybe they will let Tebow play some. Gotta be something these teams can do half-way decent, besides getting hit with a snowball from Fitz sure the heck isn't going to hurt at all.

Edited by BuffBill

So an article about shoveling snow from the Ralph turns into an argument about whether it is the offense or the defense that has costs the Bills season to go down the drain? No need to argue, it is like arguing which pile of crap stinks more, they both suck, I wouldn't defend either. Although for the sake of the argument, we will win with Mario on the team light years quicker then with Fitz on the team, any blind 90 year old in a coma could see that.

Edited by BuffBill

$10 per hour? They couldn't do better than that? They could probably only get winos and junkies to do it for those wages. Are there any winos or junkies in Orchard Park?

Isn't that atleast, or better then Minimum Wage? What do you expect them to pay for a few hours of manual labour thats probably also paid "under the Table"

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/buffalo-bills-need-help-with-shoveling

Shoveling snow or BS? Looks like the article is referencing snow. I have a better idea. Maybe if we all go down to the stadium and instead of shoveling the snow away we bury the stadium in snow. That way we forfeit the game and get a better draft pick. But seriously, I have no interest in watching this game and I'm guessing they will have a hard time getting volunteers down there