Resting the starters...

Dragonborn10

Why should the Bills risk injury to Spiller, Wood, Byrd, M. and K. Williams, and Levitre??? Out of respect to them they should sit like this is the final pre-season game. If one of them gets hurt it is total BS. I can see letting Glenn play and continue to get more experience. At least sit them down at the half. I know they may not have the numbers to rest everyone due to the number of players that are allowed to dress. But let T. Choice carry the load. Wood has no business being in there. Byrd can avoid the big hit for a half.

Personally I hope they all get food poisoning...

Rest the players for what? They have another 8 months to rest after sunday, as they do every year. Might be a good week to see which players have heart and which players are playing for the paycheck. Resting them would be ridiculous if the only reason was to avoid injury.

Since Chandler will likely miss the start of next season, I can see the logic in avoiding injuries to your best players.

That just isn't the way things work.

Players want to play. Winners want to win.

I'm not sure what that has to do with this team, but it is the kind of stuff you hear this time of year. :bag:

I'd let the players make this call. My bet is they want to play to win.

Why, does your boss give you the option of whether you want to work this week? Mine sure doesn't. They are getting paid big bucks, shouldn't be up to them. Unless there is some younger players that the Bills want to see, and with Chan that doesn't seem to be the case as he is backed up to the wall, play them until they drop.