N.Y. Website Posts Map Of People With Gun Permits, Draws Criticism

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the phrase "shall make no law" mean?

Per Exhiled, something to do with WMD's and peanut butter. I think every time he gets a keyboard in front of him, his Tourettes takes over.

The actual wording is: "Shall not be infringed." Now STFU you big dummy. And there is no reason for me, to waste my valuable time on your psuedo-intellectual dumb azz, to cite Supreme Court precedent where those words can be intruded upon. Look it up Sue.

You are like talking to Yogi Berra

post-9928-0-63532200-1356727634_thumb.jpg

Per Exhiled, something to do with WMD's and peanut butter. I think every time he gets a keyboard in front of him, his Tourettes takes over.

See that is all you got. Can't talk about the topic @ hand... So you resort to this BS. Of course you can't argue, so you stomp your feet like a 2 year old. Happens all the time 3rd with you... Now go run away if you can't play nice.

I do not know what you guys are pissing and moaning about... You have a right to bear arms... Nobody is stopping you from bearing the ones that are decided FOR YOU... And how they are resistered and kept track of by other members of the public.

Again... what is the problem... No need to get your panties in a twist.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No you dipshit, people just don't want to have their names and address along with a map pinpointing their home plastered all over the local newspaper.

I know, why would that want that posted in the local newspaper where anyone could read it when Google has the same information plastered all over the internet where everyone can read it.

The actual wording is: "Shall not be infringed." Now STFU you big dummy. And there is no reason for me, to waste my valuable time on your psuedo-intellectual dumb azz, to cite Supreme Court precedent where those words can be intruded upon. Look it up Sue.

So rule of lawyer rather than Rule of Law?

If the government is innvolved w/guns and my tax dollars are going to the registration and regulation of such weapons... I would like to know who has them. Just as they publish the salaries of public officials, public records like building permits and what not...

The government gets involved in a lot of things. They regulate tobacco and alcohol. Should we also have maps showing who smokes and drinks in your neighborhood?

And there is no reason for me, to waste my valuable time on your psuedo-intellectual dumb azz, to cite Supreme Court precedent where those words can be intruded upon.

It's tough to give credence to your "intellectual" abilities given you lack the ability to form even a basic sentence.

It's tough to give credence to your "intellectual" abilities given you lack the ability to form even a basic sentence.

You know, if this were a scientific paper I would say your lack of confidence in his statements due to commas in the wrong place is well warranted. But we're on a message board. Save the proper spelling and grammar stuff for the scientific journals.

What are you guys crying about now? Tobacco/smokes, red/white/blue cans, your outdoor chiminea... Jeeze, if we weren't already dealing with an overly paranoid gun crowd... Now this. Maybe we should all drive around like Steve Jobs w/temp license plates every 6 months.

Woo doo woo doo... I hear the rotors of the black helos coming for you gun toting anti-everything crowd!

You're first 3rd! Make sure the big bad people/gov't don't tread on you! Tasker, you better have calluses on your hands when the proletariat comes to your door.

Sorry, just had to play the clown one more time!

:P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're an idiot.

I know, why would that want that posted in the local newspaper where anyone could read it when Google has the same information plastered all over the internet where everyone can read it.

Because they are PARANOID loons. That is why.

You know, if this were a scientific paper I would say your lack of confidence in his statements due to commas in the wrong place is well warranted. But we're on a message board. Save the proper spelling and grammar stuff for the scientific journals.

Not like he (AD) hasn't been told that for many years now. AD just falls on that tired old excuse. Ever notice he can't talk about sh*t. So he rips people and gets all ticky tacky.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

:lol:

Just answer this question. Why do you put license plates/tags on your car? Don't worry about what I idea I am talking about. I asked you to just answer the question.

Ok, so now I know what you're talking about and you'd make a fantastic point if we were talking about gun registration....but we're not.

See that is all you got. Can't talk about the topic @ hand... So you resort to this BS. Of course you can't argue, so you stomp your feet like a 2 year old. Happens all the time 3rd with you... Now go run away if you can't play nice.

I do not know what you guys are pissing and moaning about... You have a right to bear arms... Nobody is stopping you from bearing the ones that are decided FOR YOU... And how they are resistered and kept track of by other members of the public.

Again... what is the problem... No need to get your panties in a twist.

Exhiled, you are the one that was talking some crazy schit about WMD's and incidents in 2012 in NY, CO and Conn. I simply asked you to clarify yourself and you brought up 9/11. Why don't you clarify yourself now?

Exhiled, you are the one that was talking some crazy schit about WMD's and incidents in 2012 in NY, CO and Conn. I simply asked you to clarify yourself and you brought up 9/11. Why don't you clarify yourself now?

K. Would you not say a massacre of 28 people in CT is mass destruction for those family and loved ones? So yes. So yes, a Bushwacker can be classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

How do you define "mass". 3000, two buildings or psychological destruction of a community along with 28 people?

Why would I want to answer a question that has nothing to do with the conversation?

Wrong.

K. Would you not say a massacre of 28 people in CT is mass destruction for those family and loved ones? So yes. So yes, a Bushwacker can be classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

How do you define "mass". 3000, two buildings or psychological destruction of a community along with 28 people?

Wrong.

Ok I'll play your game. I drive a car legally because I have to. So now you have the answer you were looking for now go ahead and tie that in with a map showing where gun owners live.