Hammers Lot - Jets Game

TodBrudz

Tried searching for info but came up empty ...... :cry:

What time does it open?

How long can I stay after the game?

Can I bring a 10x10 quick up with sides?

Can I bring a fire pit?

How much does it cost?

Been over a decade since I've been to a home game and really appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Tried searching for info but came up empty ...... :cry:

What time does it open?

How long can I stay after the game?

Can I bring a 10x10 quick up with sides?

Can I bring a fire pit?

How much does it cost?

Been over a decade since I've been to a home game and really appreciate the info.

Thanks.

It depends upon the weather but 8am should be good

2-3 hours after even thou some stay longer.

Tents are ok if you set up behind your car if on set on side that another car space

Will you be using seasoned cherry wood or pallet wood with nails?

Parking at Hammer's lot is priceless.

I'll be there with tents set up and heaters going. It should be about 60+ degrees in my tents if anyone wants to stop by.

Hammer, I expect you to eat some of my tailgating food this time. You turned down my sausage last game. It was hurtful.

I'll be there with tents set up and heaters going. It should be about 60+ degrees in my tents if anyone wants to stop by.

Hammer, I expect you to eat some of my tailgating food this time. You turned down my sausage last game. It was hurtful.

:sick:

Because it was very much what he actually meant. No humor involved.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

damm sarcasm font broken again. You moderators really need to take a brake from giving all the warnings and fix this damn sarcasm font. It hasn't worked since I've been here.

The two guys who had your sausage said it was good. Do you have any condiments (ketchup mustard) for your sausage?

The two guys who had your sausage said it was good. Do you have any condiments (ketchup mustard) for your sausage?

Two guys? You have a gay orgy tent now? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'll be parking farther away however from now on. Don't need my daughter, neices, and nephews to see that. :sick:

Two guys? You have a gay orgy tent now? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I'll be parking farther away however from now on. Don't need my daughter, neices, and nephews to see that. :sick:

exactly.

not that theres anything wrong with that.

Your bring your daughter, you say neices I say nieces, and nephew to a football game on a cold day against the Jets which always means a lot of profanity, drunk' in brawls and general stupidity in the Ralph and your worried about where you park? I might have to relax my ban on devices for rapid induction of alcohol in the lot.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Your bring your daughter, you say neices I say nieces, and nephew to a football game on a cold day against the Jets which always means a lot of profanity, drunk' in brawls and general stupidity in the Ralph and your worried about where you park? I might have to relax my ban on devices for rapid induction of alcohol in the lot.

If you have to be sober to watch a Bills game these days then why would you want to watch it? I cannot even listen on the radio anymore.