Anyone going on Holy Ship?

Chilly

So that is a 3 day boat ride and they have a lot of bands on the boat? You spent 1,400 on a 3 day boat ride?

I'd pay $1,400 to get off the ship if the bands are the likes of Skrillrex. I could stand maybe a few hours max of that stuff. Well...wait... chicks in to that kind of music are usually pretty hot and pretty wild. I'm game.

there are a whole crapload of music cruises, they are becoming quite popular...i know a guy that does the jam cruise every year, he loves it...i'd love to do it but i can't afford it...

So that is a 3 day boat ride and they have a lot of bands on the boat? You spent 1,400 on a 3 day boat ride?

UMF is being done over 2 weekends this year, and given that it's the 15th year the festival is running, it's bound to be extra awesome. If you're going to go some year, I would recommend this one.

It also just so happens that Swedish House Mafia WON'T be running Masquerade Motel this year, and will instead be performing at Ultra, which will be their last performance ever as a group. So like I said...extra awesome.

Edited by Mr. ChumChums