• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew sucks. Start JP!!!!

:D

194058[/snapback]

One way or the other, next year is gonna suck... I don't think we have a chance at 9-7 next year. 2006 is the year... think about it... you add up the digits in 2006 and you get 8... 8!!!

:P

I would only do that if in that playoff game Drew, from his front side (not his blind side) had a blitzer coming, full boar, and couldnt take the sack or get rid of the ball and instead literally gives the ball to the defender for a TD. Only if he were to do something as mind-numbing as that would I say he lose the important game.

Come on Fez - a really quality QB has to have SOME pocket pressence. There was NONE on that play - NONE.

193966[/snapback]

Its Drew fault that the Bills can't pick up two guys rushing off the end just as he is about to throw the ball. And the real question we should ask ourselves is WHY CAN'T DREW LEARN TO KICK A FRIGGIN FIELD GOAL. I mean he is supposed to be an athlete right? A buddy of mine got a ding in the door of his truck after the Bills game. If Drew would have recovered the onside kick then the person parked next to him would never have left the game 60 seconds earlier and the ding would have never happened. There is also a "rumor", although I think it is FACT, that Drew is responcible for the NHL labor dispute. BASTARD!

It's obvious that The Crusaders are taking over TSW.  EVERY post must be about Drew because everything is his fault.

Give it a rest Crusaders.  It's getting old.

CW

193800[/snapback]

Agreed...sign me up as an anti-Crusader...

To the folks(this isn't aimed just at you fez) that don't like all the DB vs. JPL threads(crusading), I started a thread 3 hours ago on what changes do you expect on the OL. The thread got 1 response and is almost off page 1. Instead of getting redass over all the crusading, bring something to the table to discuss or respond to something already out there! :D

To the folks(this isn't aimed just at you fez) that don't like all the DB vs. JPL threads(crusading), I started a thread 3 hours ago on what changes do you expect on the OL.  The thread got 1 response and is almost off page 1.  Instead of getting redass over all the crusading, bring something to the table to discuss or respond to something already out there! :P

194125[/snapback]

they'd rather complain with multiple responses to the redundantly ridiculous Drew Must Go threads :D

To the folks(this isn't aimed just at you fez) that don't like all the DB vs. JPL threads(crusading), I started a thread 3 hours ago on what changes do you expect on the OL.  The thread got 1 response and is almost off page 1.  Instead of getting redass over all the crusading, bring something to the table to discuss or respond to something already out there! :D

194125[/snapback]

It was me!!

To the folks(this isn't aimed just at you fez) that don't like all the DB vs. JPL threads(crusading), I started a thread 3 hours ago on what changes do you expect on the OL.  The thread got 1 response and is almost off page 1.  Instead of getting redass over all the crusading, bring something to the table to discuss or respond to something already out there! :D

194125[/snapback]

I did! I started the thread about our defense, and it was promptly hijacked which caused me to start this thread.

CW

It's obvious that The Crusaders are taking over TSW.  EVERY post must be about Drew because everything is his fault.

CW

193800[/snapback]

I have to ask something, how is it a crusade when most of the posts at least show some stats to back up the claims?

Yeah it would be nice if we had a "Drew Bledsoe sucks" thread and kept it in there, but let's face it, 85 percent of the people here know what the real problem with this team is and we are tired of seeing it repeated over and over.

Guys like you can sit there and try to blame the kicker, but what about the other times Drew has blown it for us? He sure as hell wasn't innocent in this game, I think he's the biggest reason we lost, not Lindell.

28-68

I did!  I started the thread about our defense, and it was promptly hijacked which caused me to start this thread.

CW

194142[/snapback]

Fez..I understand your frustrations on thread hijacking. I don't like it myself and try to refrain from doing it. I'll do my part to keep other football threads at the top of the board, because for the most part, once a thread leaves page one, they are usually gone for good.

I have to ask something, how is it a crusade when most of the posts at least show some stats to back up the claims?

Yeah, your stats back up the claims. However, when someone counters those with stats that DON'T fit into the crusade, they're ignored (or worse).

Yeah it would be nice if we had a "Drew Bledsoe sucks" thread and kept it in there, but let's face it, 85 percent of the people here know what the real problem with this team is and we are tired of seeing it repeated over and over.

That's a *GREAT* idea! Mods, can we have a sticky thread where all Drew comments go and then delete any post about Drew outside of that one thread?

28-68

Bledsoe has 68 losses for us now? :D

CW

Yeah, your stats back up the claims.  However, when someone counters those with stats that DON'T fit into the crusade, they're ignored (or worse). 

That's a *GREAT* idea!  Mods, can we have a sticky thread where all Drew comments go and then delete any post about Drew outside of that one thread?

Bledsoe has 68 losses for us now?  :P

CW

194163[/snapback]

And your crusade has officially overpowered the anti-Bledsoe crusade...

And your crusade has officially overpowered the anti-Bledsoe crusade...

194166[/snapback]

Hey, i am just happy that BillfromNYC managed to post twice without a Travis Henry sucks comment in it.....talk about a crusade. Should the word "crusade" be replaced by "fezmid". This does seem to qualify.

CW

193800[/snapback]

Bledsoe supported = Bledtopians

JP supports = Losmanites

It the Flutie/RJ fued reborn!

I can't what to read "The hypocrisy of the Bledtopians, Part 3"

CW

193800[/snapback]

You can't deny our number are increasing...eventually reality will sink in for the drew-saders.

PTR

Bledsoe supported = Bledtopians

JP supports = Losmanites

It the Flutie/RJ fued reborn!

I can't what to read "The hypocrisy of the Bledtopians, Part 3"

194178[/snapback]

This reminds me of the Southpark where the kids have to pick a new school mascott because of PITA protests. They nominate a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. Eerily similar.