to all those who thought we could win a SB

JP-era

2nd ranked D, quality WR's, Young stud RB who got over 1K yards, and an average QB= out of the playoffs!

Next arguement.

Case proven...Your QB needs to be at least productive against ANY team to win the SB. Bye Bye Drew!

2nd ranked D, quality WR's, Young stud RB who got over 1K yards, and an average QB= out of the playoffs!

Next arguement.

Case proven...Your QB needs to be at least productive against ANY team to win the SB. Bye Bye Drew!

193797[/snapback]

I believe you, no need to convince me (me = about as big a drew supporter as there is anymore).

We don't make the decisions. I want to see what JP can do, and I assume he can't do any worse than what Drew has done.

Bottom line is this - The coaches/management support Drew, Drews teamates support Drew. Those people see a lot more of him than we do, and they see him up close and in practice. If they all support him, than so do I.

Although it is not necessarily a recipe for success, a mediocre QB can take you to the SB and win it.

2002 season (03 SB): Brad Johnson (TB), only had 1 game over 300 yds and had 5 games with less than 250 yds. He missed 1 regular season game and didn't play in the Divisional or Conference Championships.

2000 season (01 SB): Trent Dilfer (BAL), I don't need to evaluate on this guy, but I will add that he only had a passer rating of 76.6

Oh goodie another Drew thread.

Since there were only 9 on the front page I'm sure glad you started another.

And yes we could win a title with an average QB, I just hope TD can finally find one. :D

Hey I got one:

JOOOOEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Oh goodie another Drew thread.

Since there were only 9 on the front page I'm sure glad you started another.

And yes we could win a title with an average QB, I just hope TD can finally find one.  :D

Hey I got one:

JOOOOEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

193886[/snapback]

how is your weather ? cann't wait for draft day. ;)

how is your weather ? cann't wait for draft day.

Sleet, freeezing rain, snow and ice.

But I'm not complaining because it's the first real winter weather we've had and I was getting pretty tired of looking at brown grass.

As for draftday, I'm looking forward to it because that means troutcamp for me where I can spend multiple days sitting outside at camp, drinking beer in the sleet, freezing rain, snow and ice with nobody telling me to take the garbage out, unclog the sink or get the tennis ball out of the toilet......

Sleet, freeezing rain, snow and ice.

But I'm not complaining because it's the first real winter weather we've had and I was getting pretty tired of looking at brown grass.

As for draftday, I'm looking forward to it because that means troutcamp for me where I can spend multiple days sitting outside at camp, drinking beer in the sleet, freezing rain, snow and ice with nobody telling me to take the garbage out, unclog the sink or get the tennis ball out of the toilet......

193917[/snapback]

do you fly fish ?

Although it is not necessarily a recipe for success, a mediocre QB can take you to the SB and win it.

2002 season (03 SB): Brad Johnson (TB), only had 1 game over 300 yds and had 5 games with less than 250 yds. He missed 1 regular season game and didn't play in the Divisional or Conference Championships.

2000 season (01 SB): Trent Dilfer (BAL), I don't need to evaluate on this guy, but I will add that he only had a passer rating of 76.6

193881[/snapback]

Yes.

Hovever, Johnson had 22 td's and just 6 ints that year, with a qb rating of 92.9, and only 21 sacks over the 13 reg. season games he played in.

TB and Bal both had exceptional defenses, good ol, and decent running games.

Importantly, both teams were well-coached - and they generally did not shoot themselves in the foot.

One of the Discovery channels (there's like 9 of em) had a show about that. I agree, takes a steady hand and a patient mind.

193943[/snapback]

my brother is one of the top realistic tyers in the world .

Next arguement.

193797[/snapback]

Fine, but do we blame Drew for the losses vs Jax, at NYJ, and vs Pit? All three of these games, the Bills had a lead late in the game. Jax & NYJ, the Bills lost the game on the final drive where the defense didn't hold them.

Should they hold, their record (presuming everything else is the same) is 12-4 and they're playing at San Diego on Saturday.

Please....enough of this crap.

Fine, but do we blame Drew for the losses vs Jax, at NYJ, and vs Pit? All three of these games, the Bills had a lead late in the game. Jax & NYJ, the Bills lost the game on the final drive where the defense didn't hold them.

Should they hold, their record (presuming everything else is the same) is 12-4 and they're playing at San Diego on Saturday.

Please....enough of this crap.

193951[/snapback]

all games can be won if we score more points

all games can be won if we score more points

193954[/snapback]

You're kidding, right? Have you seen the Colts or Chiefs bring home the Lombardi trophy lately?

Scoring more points would help, but it's not the answer. This team *can* score with defense and special teams, so the offense just need to be able to manage the clock and run the ball.

You're kidding, right? Have you seen the Colts or Chiefs bring home the Lombardi trophy lately?

Scoring more points would help, but it's not the answer. This team *can* score with defense and special teams, so the offense just need to be able to manage the clock and run the ball.

193967[/snapback]

just saying it would help

The problem I have with peppered beef jerky is that the peppers often times overtake the natural goodness of the jerky itself. Of course, I've always been something of a purist when it comes to meat. I don't even season my burgers before grilling them, let alone mess with my steak. While jerkey is at the bottom of the evolutionary scale of meat, it is still meat you can carry with you and gnaw on while drinking beer...and that's a good thing, as long as it's not peppered...or teriyaki'ed...or whatever.

I'm sorry. What was this thread about again?