Play calling

fast*eddie

Too many threads to read through to see what was said on this but what the heck was that call on the Bills last play ? Why the heck did they pass and have another game ending interception ? That was the dumbest damned call of the game and there were plenty !

Because we can't have a game without Fitz throwing an interception.

Last play wasn't a bad call. defender just made a heck of a play.

But I am pretty sure that is the 5th game ending pick by fitz this year.

The reason the defender made that play was because they must have seen that innumerable times on tape. I have seen Fitz attempt/make that throw so many times that it was only a matter of time before someone jumped on that play. When your team has no #2/#3 WR and your TE is out of the game, where do you think the QB is going to throw....

2nd round DT, Aaron Williams, TJ Graham, what a waste of 2nd and 3rd round picks....

The reason the defender made that play was because they must have seen that innumerable times on tape. I have seen Fitz attempt/make that throw so many times that it was only a matter of time before someone jumped on that play.

They saw that same play about a month ago when we whipped them at the Ralph. It was the same play we ran at the end of the 1st half before we kicked a FG. It was a ridiculously stupid call. Dude was totally waiting for it.

Edited by reddogblitz

They saw that same play about a month ago when we whipped them at the Ralph. It was the same play we ran at the end of the 1st half before we kicked a FG. It was a ridiculously stupid call. Dude was totally waiting for it.

Besides the fact taht Fitz does a windup from the Warren Spahn Days of full windups before he can release the ball. He makes Byron Leftwich's release look like Joe nemath......

The only way they should've run that play is if they hustled to the line and not called that awful timeout.

You can't let the defense get together, and the coaches remind him to bait fitz into that throw.

Having the extra timeout would've been huge if we got the ball back too.

I didn't get that timeout, as we were fine burning clock with a spiller run at the 20 (that's when we decide to show our commitment to the run this season?!?!?)..... Let the extra 10 seconds run, keep the D off balance, and have the TO if we need to get the FG team out at the end.... Nope.

The only way they should've run that play is if they hustled to the line and not called that awful timeout.

You can't let the defense get together, and the coaches remind him to bait fitz into that throw.

Having the extra timeout would've been huge if we got the ball back too.

I didn't get that timeout, as we were fine burning clock with a spiller run at the 20 (that's when we decide to show our commitment to the run this season?!?!?)..... Let the extra 10 seconds run, keep the D off balance, and have the TO if we need to get the FG team out at the end.... Nope.

I was thinking this myself. With no time outs, the dramatic on-side kick and Hail Mary to win the game would have been impossible.

That was by far the slowest 2 minute drill ive ever seen....no urgency no nothing!!!

And then they start to hustle to the goal line and waste the last timeout? But ran the ball 2 plays earlier?!?

wildcat on 2nd and 20.

That was real bad. Made little sense.

Edited by NoSaint

Reshad Jones made a spectacular pick that should have merely been an incompletion. Bills fans excuse George Wilson for not making the play on two easy picks, claiming that the fact that he interrupted the play was good enough.

The reason the defender made that play was because they must have seen that innumerable times on tape. I have seen Fitz attempt/make that throw so many times that it was only a matter of time before someone jumped on that play.

That's not a play where you're trying to outsmart anyone. You either throw a fade or a slant. That a defender at the line of scrimmage leapt up and snagged the ball was more of function of a very freakish athletic play, not the fins knowing the playcall and jumping the route.

that said, doesn't help when fitz gets about a zillion balls batted down at the line.

That was by far the slowest 2 minute drill ive ever seen....no urgency no nothing!!!

Yea, its almost comical to watch the Bills / Fitz run the 2 min drill with 5:51 min on the clock and watch them take 4:31 to get it to the red zone....then promptly throw an INT.

It would be comical, if it weren't so tragic! This is just one area of Chan Gaileys failings as head coach to do his job and have his players do theirs. Not once did a player make a catch or run and try and get out of bounds. Of course the opposing team is going to give you short middle of the field stuff.

Remember the week 7 Titans game where the Bills have 1:03 on the clock and need to go 60 yards for a game winning FG? It was a comical tragedy to watch Fitz in 4 shotgun pass attempts and he couldn't even get a first down against a pathetic Tenn defense :doh:

Its another reason why this HC should have never been hired, 3 years of team life wasted on a complete moron. But then the guy that hired him also turned out to be a moron.

Edited by FeartheLosing