SF @ Seattle

26CornerBlitz

I work with Jeff Fisher's brother and he reminded me that Jeff started and lettered as a DB at USC with Ronnie Lott, Joey Browner, and Dennis Smith as his backfield mates.

Those are 3 of the most hard hitting safeties in NFL history. But they were never teammates in the NFL.

So thaaaaats your tie to Jeff fisher.... You've always seemed to have a special spot for him. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. Happy holidays.

No prob Steve.

Same to you and yours.

KJ Wright was Chris White teammate at Mississippi State. Bobby Wagner has been a rookie gem.

Seattle is stacked at linebacker.

And in Clemons and Irvin they probably have the two fastest DEs in the NFL.

Then you add maybe the biggest fastest secondary in NFL history and you have one helluva defense.

I really don't like CK still. Can't put my finger on it as most games his stat line looks ok.... I think it's the footwork. Often off balance , throws off the back foot, etc.... Even when playing well it feels like he's getting away with something.

I really don't like CK still. Can't put my finger on it as most games his stat line looks ok.... I think it's the footwork. Often off balance , throws off the back foot, etc.... Even when playing well it feels like he's getting away with something.

I used to get the same feeling watching Randall Cunningham, even when he was tearing up the league.

It could be a simple case of us being wired to distrust a quarterback who isn't conventional in his style.

Wow this is such a brutal sport.

Makes me reflect on all the people who complain that football players are gonna be wearing skirts soon and that the new rules are ruining the sport.

Manningham dropped that ball out of sheer pain, then got wacked again as he was spitting out his mouthguard.

I used to get the same feeling watching Randall Cunningham, even when he was tearing up the league.

It could be a simple case of us being wired to distrust a quarterback who isn't conventional in his style.

As Bills fans we're just conditioned to QBs sucking ass.

These teams are both great examples of what a good front office and coaching can do for a franchise. We complain about a lot of Bills players, but if those guys were playing under Carroll or Harbaugh and the Bills had either of these rookie QBs, they would be a playoff team this year.

Wilson looks very smooth by comparison, likely highlighting whatever it is about kaepernick for me. Just watching from the waist down on a few snaps a its like he never gets the feet right.

Whitner and lynch jawing. I got the impression his buffalo teammates didnt love him and the last two games seem to hint at that.

As Bills fans we're just conditioned to QBs sucking ass.

These teams are both great examples of what a good front office and coaching can do for a franchise. We complain about a lot of Bills players, but if those guys were playing under Carroll or Harbaugh and the Bills had either of these rookie QBs, they would be a playoff team this year.

Nope - I watch a ton of great qb play. Watch CK from the waist down a few plays ignoring the ball/throw. He hasn't been setting, stepping in, he's not smooth, off balance on release often. Wilson is very good with his feet, even when moving around. Might've just been this game but I've been trying to figure my aversion to him for awhile.

I'm buying Wilson hype but not kaepernick yet.

Nope - I watch a ton of great qb play. Watch CK from the waist down a few plays ignoring the ball/throw. He hasn't been setting, stepping in, he's not smooth, off balance on release often. Wilson is very good with his feet, even when moving around. Might've just been this game but I've been trying to figure my aversion to him for awhile.

I'm buying Wilson hype but not kaepernick yet.

No doubt that Wilson has better fundamentals. But I'd be happy to have either of these guys.