26CornerBlitz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!! Dudes are scary!

I work with Jeff Fisher's brother and he reminded me that Jeff started and lettered as a DB at USC with Ronnie Lott, Joey Browner, and Dennis Smith as his backfield mates.

Those are 3 of the most hard hitting safeties in NFL history. But they were never teammates in the NFL.

Hopefully Carroll decides to stick it up Harbaughs ass if this game gets further out of control. I'd love to see them run up the score.

I hate both those guys (even though I wanted us to hire Harbaugh) but I'm pulling for the 'hawks.

The Niners fans for the most part are VERY fair weather. We moved here in 2002 and you never heard much about the Niners until this year.

Plus I have close family in Seattle so there's that too.

Seahawks have the feel of the 1990 Bills to me. Sneaking up on people and coming together at the right time. Big, dramatic plays going their way. The wild card I dont know is the suspension risk to the their secondary

Like I said, I liked what I saw from Seattle in 2010 when they beat the Saints in the first round. They've done a great job identifying college talent.

As far as the secondary, Browner will be back by the time Sherman serves his suspension so they should be alright. Less than all hands on deck but alright.

Sherman looks so good tonight, yet Stevie abused him last week. Hope to soon see what Stevie can do with a real QB.

Yeah Stevie had a bad game this week but I think he's pretty fed up. I had a few beers with his step-dad in Glendale and he seemed to intimate that Stevie was frustrated back then.

With a good QB, Stevie will show he's still got good upside. I think a lot of Bills fans don't properly appreciate him.

I work with Jeff Fisher's brother and he reminded me that Jeff started and lettered as a DB at USC with Ronnie Lott, Joey Browner, and Dennis Smith as his backfield mates.

Those are 3 of the most hard hitting safeties in NFL history. But they were never teammates in the NFL.

Oh really!! You ever meet him?

When i lived in Endicott, NY my neighbors were the Jones brothers! Art plays for the Ravens, Chan plays for NE their #1 draft pick and Jon the light heavy weight UFC champ! Great kids! Raised by great parents!

When i lived in Endicott, NY my neighbors were the Jones brothers! Art plays for the Ravens, Chan plays for NE their #1 draft pick and Jon the light heavy weight UFC champ! Great kids! Raised by great parents!

I remember you saying this. That's pretty cool.

I've not met Jeff Fisher yet.

Watta play by Willis!