it aint rocket surgery

nuklz2594

there are 6 p's in life. proper preparation prevents p$$$ poor performance. totally uninspired play. at the rate things are not progressing, i will grow an eyeball on my knee cap before we are formidable, much less make the playoffs. we need a coach who will light a fire under the team's arse. nobody's job should be safe. open competition at every spot except for spiller. i am old school and long suffering fan. i have said it once and say it again. we are a cold weather team. our line is big enough that they should be able to fall forward so spiller can gain positive yardage. get a qb to manage the game. marty ball would not be a terrible thing to point this team in the right direction.

there are 6 p's in life. proper preparation prevents p$$$ poor performance. totally uninspired play. at the rate things are not progressing, i will grow an eyeball on my knee cap before we are formidable, much less make the playoffs. we need a coach who will light a fire under the team's arse. nobody's job should be safe. open competition at every spot except for spiller. i am old school and long suffering fan. i have said it once and say it again. we are a cold weather team. our line is big enough that they should be able to fall forward so spiller can gain positive yardage. get a qb to manage the game. marty ball would not be a terrible thing to point this team in the right direction.

I want to learn more about rocket surgery!