Thank God for OTW and PPP

Chef Jim

With a long streak of suckitude I really have not followed the Bills too much. Well I did listen to the whole game from WGR's stream today but I have no desire to talk about this team on the TBD forum. I'd hate to lose all the friendships created over the dozen or so years of being here. Cheers gentleman (and ladies) and Happy Holidays.

what if the mayans were a couple days off and we all don't make it to 12/25? I hope we can express non-suckitude greetings before then....

With a long streak of suckitude I really have not followed the Bills too much. Well I did listen to the whole game from WGR's stream today but I have no desire to talk about this team on the TBD forum. I'd hate to lose all the friendships created over the dozen or so years of being here. Cheers gentleman (and ladies) and Happy Holidays.

That is why it is just some fun hanging around off the wall.

TSW gets to heavy sometimes after a bad season or bad game. Things will get better around draft time or sooner if some changes are made . People forget that it is only a game and there are a lot more troubling things going on in this world. All you have to do is look at Connecticut and Webster .

Actually, the reason that I spend more time on OTW is that The Wall is too popular! Almost all threads are many pages, and I don't want to read all that or try to keep up with it.

And all threads end up the same anyway.

Wish the MODs would just merge them into 'Bills suck, I am saying I am committing suicide / quitting team & board and be back next year" thread.

Or just merge them all with the "last post wins" thread. That would be funny!

Happy holidays... To you