Shooting Mammals in a Barrel: 12/23/2012, BILLS @ Fish GAME THREAD

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was one of the worst 4th quarter efforts I've seen in a long time. With about 8-9 minutes remaining the Bills were down 2 scores and it looked like they flat out stopped trying to win. With 2 minutes left and down 14, we took 30 seconds to run a play. The team should not make it obvious that we are playing for draft picks. That was unwatchable (although I watched it) because the Bills stopped competing.

Andy Dalton and A J Green come through for the Bengals....Nice FN job Buddy Nix!!!

:lol:

Andy Dalton managed to produce 6 points in about 13 possessions, half of which came on a Roethlisberger pick in his own end with 24 seconds left in the game.

I like young Andy too but giving Buddy Nix crap on a day where Dalton was utterly abused by Dick LeBeau sounds pretty ridiculous.

Andy Dalton managed to produce 6 points in about 13 possessions, the last 3 of which came on a Roethlisberger pick in his own end with 24 seconds left in the game.

I like young Andy too but giving Buddy Nix crap on a day where Dalton was utterly abused by Dick LeBeau sounds pretty ridiculous.

Found a way to win didn't he? Isn't that what matters at the end of the day?

Andy Dalton managed to produce 6 points in about 13 possessions, half of which came on a Roethlisberger pick in his own end with 24 seconds left in the game.

Whatever you say, They're going to the playoffs...again!!!

My responsibility chan

Chan Starting make bullough look good

Maybe, just maybe, there's a reason the NFL turned their back collectively on Gailey and Wannstedt. But does the team open themselves up to a HC search after the last one was so embarrassing? I'm guessing no.

. Gailey is cooked

Found a way to win didn't he? Isn't that what matters at the end of the day?

Well he was given teh ball around midfield with about 2:00 left after Tomlin inexplicably tried a 50+FG on the worst kicking surface in the NFL and Mr Dalton couldn't manage to pick up a single first down.

Then he stood on the sidelines and watched Ben throw a crunchtime pick from his own 20 for the second week in a row.

So yes, congrats to Andy for his outstanding spectating skills today, He finds ways to win, even from the sideline. :D