Nick Barnett just stopped running.

seq004

I was watching NFL Network and they were looking at the Lynch 50 yard run and it shows Barnett out of position then just quitting.Hodge said he quit on the play. What happened to this guy? He was a beast last year. Just like the Chris Johnson run which I watched in person. Other than qb our most glaring need is LB

I was watching NFL Network and they were looking at the Lynch 50 yard run and it shows Barnett out of position then just quitting.Hodge said he quit on the play. What happened to this guy? He was a beast last year. Just like the Chris Johnson run which I watched in person. Other than qb our most glaring need is LB

Someone I know heard the audio from Dareus on that play. Apparently he was screaming that he ate to much cheesecake before the game and screwed up himself at the LOS. Dareus has a lot to prove. 'Nuff said. He came into camp overweight and stayed there for 2012.

Some teams know when to cut bait. The packers are one of them. See San Diego (Merriman) for another recent example.

Barnett had one year left in the tank. It's empty now.

Time to stop picking up old retreads like Barnett who are good for a year and draft a nasty LB class this year (I know we tried this last year, I think we need a new GM for this to succeed). Start the tone with J. Jones from GA in the first. Let Scott go back to playing safety which is is natural position.

He was winded.

:thumbsup:

Because he sucks. That's why the Packers let him go even though their LB group sucks. Minus Mathews of course but he's proving to be another one hit wonder that was over rated because he's a white boy with a high motor and long hair.

Time to stop picking up old retreads like Barnett who are good for a year and draft a nasty LB class this year (I know we tried this last year, I think we need a new GM for this to succeed). Start the tone with J. Jones from GA in the first. Let Scott go back to playing safety which is is natural position.

:thumbsup:

How about cutting him instead?