tito1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He could get 2000 for the year....

Most receptions in a calendar month? Obscure but impressive with a week plus to go

Edit: 5 Sundays this month, still a ton of catches and he's early even on the 4th game

Edited by NoSaint

He could get 2000 for the year....

Most receptions in a calendar month? Obscure but impressive with a week plus to go

Edit: 5 Sundays this month, still a ton of catches and he's early even on the 4th game

Hopefully Peterson gets the rushing record and Smith or Watt get the sack record. Strahan didnt deserve with his buddy Favre taking a dive, and Dickerson is a complete ass openly rooting against AP

Hopefully Peterson gets the rushing record and Smith or Watt get the sack record. Strahan didnt deserve with his buddy Favre taking a dive, and Dickerson is a complete ass openly rooting against AP

Johnson might break dickersons number. Obviously not apples to apples but in shooting distance now.

Edited by NoSaint

He recently allowed that he views himself as a HOF player.

I wouldn't agree with him mostly because he's been pretty injury-prone.

When healthy he's a marvelous pass rusher and more proof that people with those skills can get bigger men off balance and present them to the quarterback.

was hoping to sign him over Anderson.

Congrats to Calvin.

Steve young is such a douche. I never realized this until he started commentating

Atlanta only favored 3. Vegas likes the lions tonight I think

I was in Vegas last weekend. The line when I left was Atlanta -4. I bet a grand on the Falcons. It was pretty easy money. The Lions defense is garbage especially in the secondary. And they have noone at RB. For gods sake they lost in Arizona by 28 points because of 3 Stafford picks and a muffed punt inside their own 5 yard line. They are an absolute mess at this point in the season. But I would love to have Stafford or Ryan with the type of running game we have. Throwing 50 plus times every week like the Lions do is a recipe for disaster, regardless who you have at QB.

How many of you like Miami giving the 4 points against the Bills tomorrow? Are we getting blown out by at least 14-17 pts? Another bad loss, and Chan is done. But send Buddy with him....

Both of our leagues are very competitive and the one based in Buffalo has been going on for nearly 25 years. For many years we hand scored the league and the league features individual defensive players and one (and only one player) per each NFL team.

One thing I've learned from years of fantasy football is that there's a lot of luck involved.

You try to draft a good team and hope that the fantasy gods are smiling on you.

And yes, prime time entered into the equation.

25 years? Wow - I remember buying a fantasy magazine as a kid cause it had Jim Kelly on the front. I guess that was in te ball park. Anyway, you should've saw that business opportunity! Capitalizing in fantasy football 25 years ago would've made you millions!

25 years? Wow - I remember buying a fantasy magazine as a kid cause it had Jim Kelly on the front. I guess that was in te ball park. Anyway, you should've saw that business opportunity! Capitalizing in fantasy football 25 years ago would've made you millions!

We had two books published and did two fantasy football editions for the now-defunct national monthly "Inside Sports."

But none of us were able/willing to quit our day jobs and commit to the next step.

Just another in a long line of bad career decisions!

It's all good though.