tito1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan doesn't believe in weapons on offense, its all about his glorious system

Well, with limited resources and such... Switching the D twice... There's only so much you can do. His system got a lot out of a little. Hopefully if he's around next year it's with an infusion of offensive talent.

Abraham does so much with his highly limited snaps. Amazing player- really good career.

Abraham does so much with his highly limited snaps. Amazing player- really good career.

He recently allowed that he views himself as a HOF player.

I wouldn't agree with him mostly because he's been pretty injury-prone.

When healthy he's a marvelous pass rusher and more proof that people with those skills can get bigger men off balance and present them to the quarterback.

He recently allowed that he views himself as a HOF player.

I wouldn't agree with him mostly because he's been pretty injury-prone.

When healthy he's a marvelous pass rusher and more proof that people with those skills can get bigger men off balance and present them to the quarterback.

I agree he's just shy of it but he's a heck of a player still. He's putting up monster production in just minimal snaps. I think last year(?) they had him on 30 snaps a game.

Great catch. Just phenomenal.

Edited by NoSaint

Well, with limited resources and such... Switching the D twice... There's only so much you can do. His system got a lot out of a little. Hopefully if he's around next year it's with an infusion of offensive talent.

His offense n brilliant scheme are usually completely shutdown but good defenses. Chan is also the man responsible for switching the defenses twice. I really am shocked anyone would actually defend this guy

Chan is one of these arrogant coaches that thinks the system is more important then the players in it so if for some reason he is back next year I highly doubt we see any significant additions on offense

Edited by Max997

His offense n brilliant scheme are usually completely shutdown but good defenses. Chan is also the man responsible for switching the defenses twice. I really am shocked anyone would actually defend this guy

Chan is one of these arrogant coaches that thinks the system is more important then the players in it so if for some reason he is back next year I highly doubt we see any significant additions on offense

I get the frustration but am going to save the debate for a different thread.

Man they have good WRs though....

I squeaked into the playoffs in both of my fantasy leagues and on a hunch, started Mikel LeShoure in both leagues.

I was not pleased to see him fumble early and am a bit in disbelief that he was given another chance by Schwartz and that the Lions converted that 3rd and 3 to set up the first and goal.

I had written this one off as a bad lineup decision.

Very grateful for the improbable TD.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Ballsy moves which I'm sure having prime time action had something to do with

I'd be in championship if I started Russel Wilson vs Bills last week instead of Dalton vs Eagles

Both of our leagues are very competitive and the one based in Buffalo has been going on for nearly 25 years. For many years we hand scored the league and the league features individual defensive players and one (and only one player) per each NFL team.

One thing I've learned from years of fantasy football is that there's a lot of luck involved.

You try to draft a good team and hope that the fantasy gods are smiling on you.

And yes, prime time entered into the equation.