Falcons at Lions

tito1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for rooting against the falcons. Two of my least favorite squads right now. Don't like the coaches, a lot of players that rub me the wrong way....

Could be a good game if Detroit shows up. Never know if they will. Awful last year and a half

What's Steve young wearing?!?!

Falcons setup for a let down tonight after big win vs Giants last week

Still not buying Atlanta but it'll be tough to beat them at home, and after a bye in the playoffs. Maybe I've only watched their worst weeks but haven't seen the unbeatable machine despite a nice record.

I'm all for rooting against the falcons. Two of my least favorite squads right now. Don't like the coaches, a lot of players that rub me the wrong way....

Could be a good game if Detroit shows up. Never know if they will. Awful last year and a half

What's Steve young wearing?!?!

Steve young is such a douche. I never realized this until he started commentating

Atlanta only favored 3. Vegas likes the lions tonight I think

Steve young is such a douche. I never realized this until he started commentating

Atlanta only favored 3. Vegas likes the lions tonight I think

Lions can win any given week against any given team. They are just so unreliable.

Their beat up corners will struggle against Atlanta (Julio, roddy, tony g) and the lack of a run game will hurt them. If leshoure and bell can control the rock and roddy isn't healthy it will be a game.

Still not buying Atlanta but it'll be tough to beat them at home, and after a bye in the playoffs. Maybe I've only watched their worst weeks but haven't seen the unbeatable machine despite a nice record.

I agree, Atlanta is not as good as their record and not convinced they can play well in the playoffs much less win. Matt Ryan is always good for an int or two and they hv become way too pass happy

I agree, Atlanta is not as good as their record and not convinced they can play well in the playoffs much less win. Matt Ryan is always good for an int or two and they hv become way too pass happy

Yep I'm still not sold on them. When push comes to shove, I like Dallas, NYG, GB, Chicago to beat them in their first playoff game

He finally became a starter when Jeff Backus got injured.

Correction: when pettigrew did. He was playing TE the first drive.

If leshoure and bell can control the rock and roddy isn't healthy it will be a game.

Quick answers to those questions.

Heck of a throw from stafford. Huge arm just needs to get a bit more reliable... And have some consistency from the WRs beyond CJ.

Just turned the game on. All I know is that Reiff became a starter 3 weeks ago when Backus went down.

Didn't now Reiff was playing tight end.

He's been reporting eligible and they mentioned with pettigrew out he's getting reps - I imagine it'll all be blocking obviously.

Edited by NoSaint

Could you guys imagine having Julio or AJ instead of Dareus?

3 picks that have haunted me I've the years

Antoine Smith over Corey Dillon

Maybin over Orakpo

Dareus over AJ Green

I wanted the latter in all 3 and we went another direction