Hilarious Scarborough interview

dayman

Ox, were you on that other board with Frank? You seem to give him a lot of credit here for being a halfway reasonable guy. Not knowing him anywhere else but here, he has to be one of our least distinguished posters. His Trayvon Martin thread ended up being epic, but I'd venture to guess he wishes he never started it. My guess is that after doing his homework he isn't allowed to be on the computer for much extra time. Hey, other people on the party line get pissed when someone interferes with their phone calls.

This guy. :rolleyes:

Ox, were you on that other board with Frank? You seem to give him a lot of credit here for being a halfway reasonable guy. Not knowing him anywhere else but here, he has to be one of our least distinguished posters. His Trayvon Martin thread ended up being epic, but I'd venture to guess he wishes he never started it. My guess is that after doing his homework he isn't allowed to be on the computer for much extra time. Hey, other people on the party line get pissed when someone interferes with their phone calls.

Yep. He was going to college and playing in a band back then.

Joe Scarboro is a pu$$y. Liberals like him because he's basically a moderate liberal with an R after his name. This "right-wing estremist" crap is laughable. Anyone who's fiscally conservative is "extreme".

If the guy who represented Pensecola in the 90s isn't a "conservative" then Reagan must have been a liberal.

No wonder the GOP is moving farther to the fringe.

MaxiBoy, you are an f'n idiot. The GOP is acting like Dem light. Trillion dollar deficits could not have happened without some agreement by Republicans. If the "fringe" you are referring to are the ball less ones then you are right.

If the guy who represented Pensecola in the 90s isn't a "conservative" then Reagan must have been a liberal.

Right, becuase Florida isnt known for Republicans who later swung left.

Charlie Crist ring a bell?

Tell me about this fringe. What issues is the GOP so far right on that it is "to the fringe".

Scarborough is a pu$$y, plain and simple. I don't give two ***** and a good god damn who he represented or what he stood for in the 90s, I can see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears what this douche bag does and says. And that tells me that he's a gutless wonder trying incessantly to impress the lefties to show how "moderate" he can be.

Tell me about this fringe. What issues is the GOP so far right on that it is "to the fringe".

Scarborough is a pu$$y, plain and simple. I don't give two ***** and a good god damn who he represented or what he stood for in the 90s, I can see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears what this douche bag does and says. And that tells me that he's a gutless wonder trying incessantly to impress the lefties to show how "moderate" he can be.

Man if only we could get you in the house the country could probably get down to governing again lol

Reality is that Scarborough IS truly a conservative. Deep down, he cringes when he hears liberals espouse their left views, however he is an anti war guy (in the lines of Pat Buchannan) who does have "moderate" social views. He doesn't support tax increases and is a small government conservative. If he was one of today's politicians, he'd be a tea party candidate. He just happens to work for MSNBC, and it is after all his job, you know, to get ratings. He appeases those to the left just enough to keep them tuned in, and talks about the Debt and Deficit enough to keep conservatives tuned in.

Reality is that Scarborough IS truly a conservative. Deep down, he cringes when he hears liberals espouse their left views, however he is an anti war guy (in the lines of Pat Buchannan) who does have "moderate" social views. He doesn't support tax increases and is a small government conservative. If he was one of today's politicians, he'd be a tea party candidate. He just happens to work for MSNBC, and it is after all his job, you know, to get ratings. He appeases those to the left just enough to keep them tuned in, and talks about the Debt and Deficit enough to keep conservatives tuned in.

This post actually changes my feeling about him. I used to like him when he was on at night, but I suppose doing a morning show on MSNBC could be reason to pull punches.

Man if only we could get you in the house the country could probably get down to governing again lol

You know my stance on this. We'll get along when you go along. I can go with the Dick Jauron "bend but don't break" style of going along, but the G Wilson "bend & break" doesn't work for me. We'll get along when you go along.

Edited by Rob's House

This post actually changes my feeling about him. I used to like him when he was on at night, but I suppose doing a morning show on MSNBC could be reason to pull punches.

He sometimes annoys me the same way Chris Christie does... Christie needs to win re election in the blue state of NJ and has an ego larger than his physical stature, much the same way Scarborough is, they both have outsized egos who go waaaay out of their way to criticize the party they support just so that they can be liked from those in the middle. It's a show.

He sometimes annoys me the same way Chris Christie does... Christie needs to win re election in the blue state of NJ and has an ego larger than his physical stature, much the same way Scarborough is, they both have outsized egos who go waaaay out of their way to criticize the party they support just so that they can be liked from those in the middle. It's a show.

You hit the nail on the head.

Sort of like Steve Tasker when he's doing a Bills game?