OT-Deer God (Deer vs Car)

Thats nasty. I bike to work everyday and many times end up biking late night on my way home. Half my ride is on a rural road with some great woods. Anyways a few months ago on my ride there was a truck pulled over thats front end was all smashed up-it hit a deer hard. The driver was a little shaken and his girlfriend was with him. I pulled over to assist and broke out a powerful bike light to take a look at the hood. The deer was still alive, laying on its side on the side of the road. It was kicking and obviously in alot of pain. I give the driver credit- he composed himself, grabbed a knife and mercifully slit the deers throat. It was pretty grusome.

Thats gotta be pretty friggin traumatic for the driver. Can you imagine being covered head to toe in blood and guts, meanwhile practically having a heart attack because a dear just exploded in your face?

There was a man killed after he hit a deer in my town a few years ago. He hit the deer and it went up thru the windshield. I have also hear of people hitting deer, the deer going thru the windshield and people getting poison ivy from the eviserated stomach. If you havent figured it out by now the Connecticut shore has a huge problem with deer overpopulation

one of my high school friend's dad was killed because a deer hit a car in the opposite lane and bounced through his side window killing him instantly. That was pretty unlikely but it happens.

I'm glad to see that the owner of that car has some extra cash laying around to fix his car. The money he saved from shopping at Aldi's rather than wegmans will defiintely cover cleanup costs!

No way that's real. How did blood get on the back of the front seat? No sign of the driver? And that's way too much blood.

193617[/snapback]

Thats exactly what i thought.. Then i realized what site i was on..Paintball nation :D Then i was sure It was a little embellished..

If you havent figured it out by now the Connecticut shore has a huge problem with deer overpopulation

193628[/snapback]

no sh--...that exact type of thing happened right in front of my house Thanksgiving night...I was out in the yard with the dogs and it sounded like two cars colliding, I ran out to see if I could help and what a freakin mess...not quite that grusome, but both the deer and the car were really !@#$ed up....brutal.

Here's one for you:

Friend of mine was 17 and on a date. Driving home from the date and he feels a bump, but thinks nothing of it. Soon enough, just about every car driving behind him starts flashing their lights, honking their horn. A few miles later he gets home, looks under the car and their is a dead deer with its leg stuck in his axle - he drove 3 miles home dragging the deer through the streets of east aurora, and it left a blood trail the whole way home. the cops couldn't stop laughing.

he didn't get any that night.

No way that's real. How did blood get on the back of the front seat? No sign of the driver? And that's way too much blood.

193617[/snapback]

No it isn't. The average human has about a gallon of blood. A 220 pound deer would be very similiar. Go get a gallon of any colored liquid and spray it around. It'll be EVERYWHERE.

you know whats worse then that? a human versus a trailor. at the allentown art festival in 1991 i was there with my mother and witnessed with my own 2 eyes a mans head get run over by the back tire of a trailor that was hooked to the back of a truck. but before he got ran over his arm got caught in the womens rear view mirror and ripped off only to be held on with by the skin of his shoulder. i swear to god the guys head was squished flat to the size of about 3 frisbees stacked on top of each other with brains leekin onto the street, this happened on the first block of allen st comin from main. look it up if you dont believe me.

you know whats worse then that? a human versus a trailor. at the allentown art festival in 1991 i was there with my mother and witnessed with my own 2 eyes a mans head get run over by the back tire of a trailor that was hooked to the back of a truck. but before he got ran over his arm got caught in the womens rear view mirror and ripped off only to be held on with by the skin of his shoulder. i swear to god the guys head was squished flat to the size of about 3 frisbees stacked on top of each other with brains leekin onto the street, this happened on the first block of allen st comin from main. look it up if you dont believe me.

194908[/snapback]

thats sick. i wouldnt be able to sleep ever.