Miss Universe 2012

\GoBillsInDallas/

maybe so......but this girl is still pretty smokin. target is a hotbed for hot girls in the va beach area also for some reason.

ProTip

When looking to hit on girls at local stores and markets go to the following:

Old Navy

Target

Dicks in the late morning hour

Your local more upscale grocery store between 7-9

Bed Bath and Beyond

Forever21

Victoria's Secret (takes some real gusto, though)

:thumbsup:

I will go beyond that above. A good way to get a good start at Victoria's secret. You are in there to buy a gift card for XYZ. Buying clothes for someone there is obviously not real. A gift card now-a-days is perfect and you can say it is for ANYONE.

To do this, look around at things to "get an idea of the price of things." If someone walks by who strikes your interest and they might show a sign of interest, ask them what they think of the product. Ask them what really sells and girls like, because your XYZ is getting a gift card and you want to make sure you put enough on there for it..but you're considering getting them something else...

Just play it smart.

Somewhat related to this topic...how much faith do you put into a lack of a ring?

I will go beyond that above. A good way to get a good start at Victoria's secret. You are in there to buy a gift card for XYZ. Buying clothes for someone there is obviously not real. A gift card now-a-days is perfect and you can say it is for ANYONE.

To do this, look around at things to "get an idea of the price of things." If someone walks by who strikes your interest and they might show a sign of interest, ask them what they think of the product. Ask them what really sells and girls like, because your XYZ is getting a gift card and you want to make sure you put enough on there for it..but you're considering getting them something else...

Just play it smart.

Somewhat related to this topic...how much faith do you put into a lack of a ring?

I don't. I don't put in any faith to a ring, either. Just because a woman puts on a ring doesn't mean she is suddenly not interested in other men. Married women like attention just like unwed ones. Married women like to flirt and and be hit on just like unwed ones. Generally, I look for a ring, but most of the time the women mention their husband at some point of the conversation in the first 5 or 6 exchanges and that is a big sign. If you find out about the husband a few days later (say when talking to a woman at the gym) you have to determine if it was intentional.

I do not try to hit on married women. I will flirt with any good looking woman, but try to remain somewhat realistic. I have only seduced a few married women, though, and all were already, at the least, on the outs with the marriage. Then again, here in Dixie most girls get married by 24, drop a kid or three by 25, and divorced by 28. The girls in their 30's here that are single divorced mothers is staggering. The benefit may only be that by the time they are 30something their kids are old enough to not need a sitter.

I don't. I don't put in any faith to a ring, either. Just because a woman puts on a ring doesn't mean she is suddenly not interested in other men. Married women like attention just like unwed ones. Married women like to flirt and and be hit on just like unwed ones.

Even more so, in my experience. And married women are much more likely to be the aggressor. Conversely, if a married woman has no interest they let you know that immediately.

I didn't go looking for them when I was single either, but there were a few times they made it awfully easy.