Sandra Bullock confronts Chelsea Handler....in the shower....

The Poojer

Seriously... is it that much trouble to watch something simply for the 'fun of it' as it was intended?

And commenting on their looks? I am sure most of us would give our left nuts to have our better halves look as 'bad' as these 2.

Enjoy life...stop looking for fault in everything/ everyone...

Edited by The Poojer

i switched on 2 and a half men last night and mimi rogers was playing ashton kutchers mom...holy crap...has she always been that good looking????

The older I get, the more I appreciate the sexiness of older women. When I was younger, it was invisible to me. In one sense, it's enlightening. On the other hand, it's a terrible burden to my overactive imagination.

Strangely...

CH, yes

SB, no

I can't explain it. Something about SB is just unsexy to me.

i used to feel the same about SB, but watch the proposal or the engagement(cant remember the name) with her and Ryan Reynolds......SB's body is smokin! And poojer Mimi's been hot for a while.

After 25, all women are worthless?

I think there are a couple regulars here who think women are worthless at any age.

Seriously... is it that much trouble to watch something simply for the 'fun of it' as it was intended?

And commenting on their looks? I am sure most of us would give our left nuts to have our better halves look as 'bad' as these 2.

:thumbsup:

Though my wife is beautiful, that is not why I love her.

Hey, everyone has an opinion. Relax.