Obama takes no action on gun control;

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dweeb who decides to massacre a load of people because he isn't getting laid enough may find it quite a bit harder if he can't just order himself a full Rambo kit off the internet.

You mean "individual who is under the care of a physician and has been prescribed SSRI drugs, right? Because it's the single factor that links EVERY single mass shooting that's occurred. Love the "dweeb" comment. Very refreshing to see that condescending liberal hypocrisy when the guy isn't voting for your guy.

Bull. I don't think I could find a post from you post election that isn't full blown troll.

Some pretty bad topics since the election...and it's not entirely the boards fault it's all gun crap and no significant substance came out of cliff ordeal (shocking) so...this is what you get..transition period in federal politics it'll pick up

Edited by SameOldBills

Ya' know... I had never once seen a firearms related Groupon before... but I digress.

It occurs to me that gun and ammunition sales are running at record highs, and that their manufacturers and vendors might not be in a position where they are reliant on pop-culture e-coupons in order to drum up business. Infact, if one agrees that counting the votes cast by citizen's wallets gives us a telling look into the beliefs and priorities of the electorate, then one can reliably say that unfettered gun ownership has won decisively.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Ya' know... I had never once seen a firearms related Groupon before... but I digress.

It occurs to me that gun and ammunition sales are running at record highs, and that their manufacturers and vendors might not be in a position where they are reliant on pop-culture e-coupons in order to drum up business. Infact, if one agrees that counting the votes cast by citizen's wallets gives us a telling look into the beliefs and priorities of the electorate, then one can reliably say that unfettered gun ownership has won decisively.

Nope, this is significant because you have a high profile public company determining that consumer pressure against guns is more important than bullying tactics of NRA. Groupons consumers are important because the younger demographic points to an increasing future trend as the old guard gun lovers die off. That some rednecks like you ran out to stock up on more guns and ammo is just a blip on the radar screen. As a matter of fact its a reflection of their belief of stricter gun laws in the future too.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I suppose one could agree that what you just wrote is true, that is, if they completely disreguarded all the data which points exactly 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

You are aware of the recent polling of high school and college students who overwhelmingly indicated that they planned on purchasing firearms after getting their own residence (60%), and the additional almost 20% who saif they would strongly consider it, correct?

Doesn't mean a hill of beans without looking at how it'd trended. Even then its incomplete: people could say they're only buying gums because given the liberal gun laws in america they feel they need one too. But if the laws were changed to be a lot more strict would they still want one? You can buy a gun on one hand but still support stricter laws on the other.

Nope, this is significant because you have a high profile public company determining that consumer pressure against guns is more important than bullying tactics of NRA. Groupons consumers are important because the younger demographic points to an increasing future trend as the old guard gun lovers die off. That some rednecks like you ran out to stock up on more guns and ammo is just a blip on the radar screen. As a matter of fact its a reflection of their belief of stricter gun laws in the future too.

Guns, ammo, magazines, and any other gun related accessories are flying off the shelves in record numbers. Many gun shops are no longer even taking orders for their merchandise, saying that when customers see the items on the shelves is when the item will be available. Everything is backordered for months. Manufacturing and distribution can't keep pace with the demand for these items.

But...

Groupon stopped some type of gun "coupon".

So that means that public sentiment is against guns?

This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on here.