Obama takes no action on gun control;

That's not true its challengable. Does the "right to bear arms" mean any kind of arms, like semi automatic assault weapons, that weren't in existence when 2nd amendment was passed? Is "right to bear arms" an unlimited right, and if not where does it end?

Guess the right to free speech doesn't include radio, television or the internet since they didn't exist right? Idiot.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true its challengable. Does the "right to bear arms" mean any kind of arms, like semi automatic assault weapons, that weren't in existence when 2nd amendment was passed? Is "right to bear arms" an unlimited right, and if not where does it end?

By your stupid logic.. should you have free speech on Twitter? Blogs? Tv/radio shows? Movies? Internet?!?

No.

Because there is no way the founding fathers could have known any of this would exist.

Now sit down and shut up. I've had enough of your poorly thought out emotional ranting on your crusade against guns.

The 2nd amendment is there, deal with it.

PS- I just signed up to take my NY state pistol permit class. Hugs and kisses

The tax is on the sale/purchase of merchandise and is not specific to firearms. Plus sales tax is done at the state level, not the Federal

Tea party, Boston.

Do they not teach American history anymore in school? Seriously...not kidding. How do people not remember forming events in our history and the experiences that became a part of our constitution and legal system.

No wonder the majority of Americans are a bunch of clueless politically correct herd of sheep

Yeah because a means of communication vs a tool for killing are direct comparables to one another. LOL

Were using your own stupid backwards logic. It's applying the same criteria to view 2 constitutional amendments.

But hey....ill put it in others terms that might stun you. When the 2nd amendment goes away, so will the first.

Tea party, Boston.

Do they not teach American history anymore in school? Seriously...not kidding. How do people not remember forming events in our history and the experiences that became a part of our constitution and legal system.

No wonder the majority of Americans are a bunch of clueless politically correct herd of sheep

Were using your own stupid backwards logic. It's applying the same criteria to view 2 constitutional amendments.

But hey....ill put it in others terms that might stun you. When the 2nd amendment goes away, so will the first.

OK I'll play, guns and the internet are direct comparables. Internet has posed many 1st amendment challenges (example:http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/events/network-neutrality-and-first-amendment-according-verizon), meaning advances in gun technology and capability should pose similar 2nd amendment challenges.

Does anyone have a definition for a semi-automatic assault rifle?

semi-automatic assault - what the libs do to the 2nd Amendment whenever they hear about gun violence in America (except for that in Chicago and other inner city places).

rifle? what they want to do to our gun cabinets, wallets, and personal freedoms.

semi-automatic assault - what the libs do to the 2nd Amendment whenever they hear about gun violence in America (except for that in Chicago and other inner city places).

rifle? what they want to do to our gun cabinets, wallets, and personal freedoms.

The Crusader used that term upthread and I was just wondering if hunting rifles were going to be called "semi-automatic assault rifles" now.

House Democrats propose opening gun makers to civil liability.

I’d respond with an amendment making people who maintain gun-free zones liable for any violence on their premises.

But this does tell you that they’re going after guns any way they think they can get away with.

Could not agree more! If you take away the ability to protect against an attack, you should also take full responsibility for the safety of those same people.

Help me out here and explain this further. Not the definition of semi automatic but why you continue to treat urban violence as being a separate issue.

Help me out here and explain this further. Not the definition of semi automatic but why you continue to treat urban violence as being a separate issue.

It's highly probative of the theory that the problem is something other than gun ownership since gun ownership seems not to lead to these problems outside of these socially unstable environments.

Yeah because a means of communication vs a tool for killing are direct comparables to one another. LOL

The pen is mightier than the sword