Eric Wood: "Toronto series is a joke"

5 Wide

i am looking at his remarks from a fan's perspective.. not as deep as you.. i like what he said.. as a fan, i think it is important for the bills to have the ralph, could care less about the business aspect, i watch the bills as a fan, not into the global concept that you seem to espouse..

I love to watch them as a fan. The Bills must expand or die (in Buffalo). I love rooting for this team want this team around, as a fan. Let's give Toronto time to fall in love with Bills football as much as us morons who have kept hoping for a winner all of these years. :bag:

At this point, one extra possible win because we play at the Ralph won't change anything until we have a winning team. If we do have a winning team, Toronto will come along.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Eric Wood comment is a good example of how backwards the sports industry is.

If I was the team I would not hesitate to suspend Eric for a game. In what other industry is there no reprimand for ripping on the client/customer? Especially after you/your team/your dept does a terrible job? And you then rip on them for not liking the terrible job that you did? Ummm... what?

Does snickers do commercials ripping on customers. "Hey people of Toronto! Why didn't you buy our last chewy butterscotch double fudge snickers. We thought it was pretty good. Could you be a little more supportive of our new product this time." NO.

What Eric should have said is... "I'm sorry we let down our fans in Toronto. We didn't play a good game, and we didn't give them much to cheer for. We'll get em next time."

It's because we think of these guys as stars and put them on pedestals. Why? Eric Wood is a large man who eats a lot and pushing people around with his hands...