Draft, Free Agency, already on the roster, or coaching

....lybob

The Bills have a number of problem areas

QB- enough said

CB- After Gilmore only McKelvin has looked remotely like a NFL CB

S- George Wilson's game has deteriorated greatly

LB- Bills seriously need more speed and 3 down players

RDE- Merriman, Anderson, Kelsay, Moore the Bills have tried but RDE is still pretty pathetic

WR/TE- Bill could really use another dynamic play maker

Add any other position you think is a problem Area

now what I'd like to know is which you would solve with the Draft, which with free agency, is there a guy on the roster already (injured ,developing, or just not playing), and which do you see as a coaching problem not a player talent problem.

lets say the Bills after signing their own players and getting rid of some dead weight have about 15mil cap room, enough money for a top tier player and a mid level player.

who do you draft? figure the Bills to pick 7th each round (use a big board and draft pick trade value chart, move up or down but be fairly realistic)

who's your two FAs

Free agent 1: Brent Grimes, CB (ATL)

Dream free agent 2: Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Danario Alexander (boy did they drop the ball on Danario)

Realistic free agent 2: Erin Henderson, WLB (MIN)

Draft:

Rd 1: Geno Smith/Manti Te'o

Rd 2: Mike Glennon or WR

rd 3: CB/WR/LB/S

rd 4-6: DL/LB depth

The only FAs I consider are cheap, older, June 1 FAs. They are otherwise too expensive and rarely live up to the contract earned under completely different circumstances with completely different personnel.

I accumulate draft picks. I am open to trading down if a true playmaker is not there or there are several prospects available within a certain band.

I identify passionate football players 1st. If they had a good combine or pro day, great, but he has to be my kind of guy who will buy into what I'm building.

I immediately identify and sign who we want to keep. Byrd. Levitre. McKelvin for special teams. Wood.

As far as the draft, it's too early to be specific, but certainly Te'o seems like the kind of alpha leader this team needs. Finally, I prepare like hell for the draft and UDFAs.

Free agent 1: Brent Grimes, CB (ATL)

Dream free agent 2: Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Danario Alexander (boy did they drop the ball on Danario)

Realistic free agent 2: Erin Henderson, WLB (MIN)

Draft:

Rd 1: Geno Smith/Manti Te'o

Rd 2: Mike Glennon or WR

rd 3: CB/WR/LB/S

rd 4-6: DL/LB depth

Like the Idea of a CB but I might be a little weary of Grimes injury though