Here's the first draft to post the Bills connection to Mike Glenno

zow2

I think it's going to be fascinating to see how far he rises. I bet by the time the combine is done all the major mockers (mcshay/kiper/etc) will have him going top 15. Should also be interesting to see how this board reacts. The majority of people posting still don't have a clue who he is, but watch how many start parroting McShay/Kiper when he shoots up their boards. You will see a deluge of "I watched every single one of his college games" posts popping up :lol:

But I agree with you, he's going in the 1st.

I think it's going to be fascinating to see how far he rises. I bet by the time the combine is done all the major mockers (mcshay/kiper/etc) will have him going top 15. Should also be interesting to see how this board reacts. The majority of people posting still don't have a clue who he is, but watch how many start parroting McShay/Kiper when he shoots up their boards. You will see a deluge of "I watched every single one of his college games" posts popping up :lol:

But I agree with you, he's going in the 1st.

I will stake a claim to being one of the first here at TBD to bring him up. Cant say I have seen much of him, but I did make a thread inquiring about him well over a month ago!

I don't honestly know how far Glennon will climb, but he has a couple qualities that you want in an NFL QB, like size, arm, and playing in a proish style offense at NC St. I did notice that he seems to have decent pocket mobility, and good zip on his rollout throws. I haven't seen many of his games, but I've seen enough to be intrigued by his potential.

If you look at the 0:10 mark of this clip you can see that Glennon is not a total statue, he can throw on the run. Another TD pass is at 0:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fjl-qIl9neU#!

The game is much faster in the NFL. Glennon had some great blocking on that play.

Edited by ny33

• 2 weeks later...

Mel Kiper was on ESPN again yesterday morning and said he thinks Glennon will be the first QB off the board. Walterfootball now mocks the Bills taking him 6th overall and there's at least 2 new threads on TSW from fans predicting we pick Glennon. Not bad for not playing a game in the last month. I'm starting to think Kiper has more influence than the combine lol.

Reminder for those interested in seeing him in action, he plays this Monday at noon.

Mel Kiper was on ESPN again yesterday morning and said he thinks Glennon will be the first QB off the board. Walterfootball now mocks the Bills taking him 6th overall and there's at least 2 new threads on TSW from fans predicting we pick Glennon. Not bad for not playing a game in the last month. I'm starting to think Kiper has more influence than the combine lol.

Reminder for those interested in seeing him in action, he plays this Monday at noon.

This would be ideal. My fear is that he'll be gone by the time we pick. The idea that we could pick him up in the 2nd or 3rd is, I believe, a fantasy.

I think Glennon always was at the top of the QB lists, just not on Kipers or McShays.

Its needless to say but we all know McShay sucks very very badly at what he does.

I saw some other guys posting about Glennon so I caught two of his games and liked what I saw.

Edited by peterpan

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.