Eating Crow since Chan wasnt fired

billsfan_34

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you said it would happen before 2 o'clock. At 2 o'clock I checked on TBD and found a reference to Nix saying that nobody would be fired before the end of the season. I thought that was pretty good. You had the time of the announcement correct, but the details of the announcement were just a little off. I think you deserve some credit for that. :beer:

Very admirable of you to come forward and admit your wrong doing.

I'm STILL waiting for those that were sure Lee Evans was going to have a great year and Brad Smith was a playmaker in the WildCat to come forward and admit their wrong doings.

;-)

You know what's really sad? I was just reading the AP article in the local paper here (Richmond, VA) about the game and the last line said that the Bills currently hold the longest active non-playoff appearance streak in the NFL - 13 seasons. I immediately thought about when I'd laugh when I heard that the Lions or the Saints held that distiction and how sad I was for their fans - and now I am one! Ugg....

Edited by chaccof

I think you said it would happen before 2 o'clock. At 2 o'clock I checked on TBD and found a reference to Nix saying that nobody would be fired before the end of the season. I thought that was pretty good. You had the time of the announcement correct, but the details of the announcement were just a little off. I think you deserve some credit for that. :beer:

Very admirable of you to come forward and admit your wrong doing.

I'm STILL waiting for those that were sure Lee Evans was going to have a great year and Brad Smith was a playmaker in the WildCat to come forward and admit their wrong doings.

;-)

Much appreciated :)

Misery truly loves company!

For sure

Ah hell. Since we are eating crow I'll admit that I thought the Bills were going 11-5 this season. Sorry guys. My bad.

PS, it tastes horrible.

Don't feel bad, I got carried away as well. That is why it hurts even more. I also thought that our defense was going to dominate.

It has gotten so bad, I did something I never do - I turned the game off after they scored the first TD in the second half. I figured that I had better things to do than torture myself.

Don't feel bad, I got carried away as well. That is why it hurts even more. I also thought that our defense was going to dominate.

It has gotten so bad, I did something I never do - I turned the game off after they scored the first TD in the second half. I figured that I had better things to do than torture myself.

Turned it off with 3 min left in first quarter and didn't go back. First time I have ever done that

Turned it off with 3 min left in first quarter and didn't go back. First time I have ever done that

You are much smarter than I am. What a waste of time. It is hard to believe that it has been so long since we were good. I should give up the season tickets (especially since I am way down here in Miami), but I know that I probably will not.

Ah hell. Since we are eating crow I'll admit that I thought the Bills were going 11-5 this season. Sorry guys. My bad.

PS, it tastes horrible.

Me too and it really hurts because for the past 10 years I've been throwing wet blankets and raining on parades - 10-6 my most off Bills prediction ever

One of the ways I maintain my sanity is by not watching after we've missed the playoffs. I can't imagine anything good coming from it. It's not like Gailey is putting in the second team to see what he's got to work with next season. Or letting T. Jax get hold of any playbooks. He must fear what ideas of would enter his head if he had the knowledge contained in such a book. Yet they won't grant him his freedom from this horrible team. Gailey is holding him prisoner

I still think Gailey steps down after the last game...Gailey is a pretty stand-up guy, like him or not...He's said time and again this is a result oriented business...He's also said quite a few times he really has no answers for what has gone on here...I think he'll see clearly he's not getting the necessary results and save Buddy the grief of having to fire him...Just my opinion... B-)

I still think Gailey steps down after the last game...Gailey is a pretty stand-up guy, like him or not...He's said time and again this is a result oriented business...He's also said quite a few times he really has no answers for what has gone on here...I think he'll see clearly he's not getting the necessary results and save Buddy the grief of having to fire him...Just my opinion... B-)

And leave millions of dollars on the table?

I also think Chan is a good man but I don't see how anyone could resign and turn his back on all that money.

Now I could see possibly a negotiated buyout. That I could see.