What Incredibly Idiotic Move Will the Bills Make in the Offseason in a

Maybe we should hope they do something really stupid. Reeeeaaaally suck next year and get our franchise guy in the next draft. If that's the case, let's stick with Fitz. I don't even want to think the next veteran they bring in might be the answer. So stick with Fitz and virtually guarantee a stud in 2014.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousins is moneybags. Whatchutalkinboutwilis? Bills missed on him in draft just like kaepernick, Russell Wilson etc.

No man if you want to see what the bills missed on its shanahan. That nasty play action zone run blocking offense if perfect for marginal talents like cousins who is probably surprised to be on an nfl roster. His offensive schemes are solid.

He is as money as Matt Cassel was in NE, Kolb was in Philly, and no that's not true, they had a lot more success before they were thwarted. So right now that means Cousins is as proven as well, Matt Flynn? No thanks.

bills already have 4 back up QBs on the roster.

Sorry to bring the bad news, but as long as Stevie Johnson, Donald Jones, Brad Smith, TJ Graham, and Scott Chandler are our "go to guys" dont expect much out of any QB we bring in. Draft, free agent, trade, etc. Andy Dalton looks much better with AJ Green there. Matt Ryan didnt even become a superstar until Julio Jones came in. Even Russell Wilsons weapons are far better than ours! That's not saying much. A legitimate star wideout, and a star linebacker are this teams immediate needs. You give me an AJ Green/Megatron type on the other side of Stevie Johnson and you watch how Fitzpatrick "becomes starting material".

Can you please name the starting and backup WRs/TEs of the NFC East leading Washington Redskins. A good QB makes his supporting cast better.

Same goes with the Steelers....Once Ben was back, both Miller and Wallace are back to catching passes.

And look at the Green Bay Packers -- They don't miss a beat even when Jennings and Nelson are injured....It is not as if Cobb and Jones are superstars coming from College. Aaron Rodgers makes them a better football player!

I agree buffalo will make an idiotic move this offseason, my guess would be adding mike Vick. Flynn may be available but the redskins won't let cousins go be cause he is their insurance policy for RGIII. He has already been hurt multiple times this year and its gonna keep happening. The bills most idiotic move is no move at all regarding their head coach or front office. Wanny will be the Sacrificial lamb and best we can hope for is mike Vick, Tim tebow, mark Sanchez, or a qb in the draft that wouldn't be selected until third round of any other draft but buffalo will be forced to reach for this season due to the total lack of college talent this offseason.