Top U Choose Prospects

T master

Possible FA'S to be looking for a starting job - Alex Smith, Michael Vick , Matt Flynn, Matt Moore, Kurt Cousins, Matt Hassleback, Teabow, T Jack, Kyle Ortin, Jason Campbell, add your entree here ...

College entrees - Colin Klein, A J McCarron , Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, Ryan Nassib, (NO) Barkley Denard Robinson, Logan Thomas, Aaron Murray, Landry Jones, Tahj Boyd ...

So which way do you go ??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible FA'S to be looking for a starting job - Alex Smith, Michael Vick , Matt Flynn, Matt Moore, Kurt Cousins, Matt Hassleback, Teabow, T Jack, Kyle Ortin, Jason Campbell, add your entree here ...

College entrees - Colin Klein, A J McCarron , Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, Ryan Nassib, (NO) Barkley Denard Robinson, Logan Thomas, Aaron Murray, Landry Jones, Tahj Boyd ...

many of those guys aren't free agents.

We keep Fitz to back up and draft Landry Jones to take over when he is ready.

Half of these guys aren't even free agents, nor will they be cut.

Cut all the QBs on our roster.

Trade draft picks for Cousins and target Gleanon and Nassib in the draft, fill in with L Jones or Murray if you can't get one of those guys, but def get TWO qbs with our draft picks this year.

Add Alex Smith in the FA period before the draft.

Two rookies and a quality vet, start the best one that gives us a chance to win NOW.

AKA - copy the Seahawks circa 2012

A. Cousins is not going to be a FA the year after he was drafted

B. The Redskins are not going to trade Kirk Cousins or Kurt Cousins

C. Please stop talking about Kirk Cousins. The Bills whiffed and he's not coming.

D. I don't want Buddy to do ANYTHING. He'll surely mortgage the future for garbage and set us even further back.

Teabow?

Uh, i would take Tebow in a heartbeat over the passionless dreck we have watched for the last several years. Kinda strange how that read option was working like a charm today against our very expensive (and overpaid) D-line.

Please bring in anyone but Tebow! Please!

Strange, given your screen name, that Jimbo is one of the proponents for bringing in Tebow.....and people want Kelly to coach this team. While I think Kelly as a coach is a huge reach, it couldn't possibly be worse than what we have seen for the last 8-10 years.

Hell no to Tebow!!! If he can’t even beat out Sanchez, he’s clearly not the answer for us.

Draft a QB early and keep Fitz to help him learn the offense. Let Fitz start until the rookie actually wins the starting job so we don’t break another young QB by throwing them to the wolves before he’s ready.

Hell no to Tebow!!! If he can’t even beat out Sanchez, he’s clearly not the answer for us.

Draft a QB early and keep Fitz to help him learn the offense. Let Fitz start until the rookie actually wins the starting job so we don’t break another young QB by throwing them to the wolves before he’s ready.

Let fitz start! a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Good one :lol: :lol:

I'm telling you guys, nassib is going to slowly climb up the draft boards and could go early in round 2, excellent physical specimen, smart , pro style offense, has improved each year, strong arm , if it wwere me I would draft two qbs, what do we have to lose

I have watched every on eof Nassib's games in college. The guy is legit.......

I'm telling you guys, nassib is going to slowly climb up the draft boards and could go early in round 2, excellent physical specimen, smart , pro style offense, has improved each year, strong arm , if it wwere me I would draft two qbs, what do we have to lose

I have watched every on eof Nassib's games in college. The guy is legit.......

Yep, Nassib is legit. He has the strongest arm and quickest release of this years class. He reminds me of Arron Rodgers the way he throws it.

Im so desperate I'd take him in the 1st. I'd take him with our 2nd but I bet he doesn't last that long.