I'll Wait Until Next Year, but ...

ChasBB

Like many previous seasons, we must wait "until next year". I do believe next year will be a playoff year, but I sure wanted *this* year's team to enjoy the playoffs. Every team is unique. Next year's team may be better (let's hope so), but it won't be this year's team. With the defense at the peak of their game and healthy, I really wanted it this year for them. Jerry Grey might move on to Syracuse. Sam Adams might not have another year in him. Milloy & Vincent aren't getting any younger. Pat Williams might not be here. I really wanted a playoff run THIS year for THIS team -- especially for the defense because they deserved it so much. I believe that Mularkey will lead the Bills to a Super Bowl victory one day. Unfortunately, it just won't be with this particular team.

Im hopeful that most of the defense will stick together next year..as for the offense, that remains to be seen. Players have said things during the season that they might back off of now considering how close they were this season. If TD can create some magic and bring in a couple people and get us a draft pick for travis, things might be lookin up.

I really wanted a playoff run THIS year for THIS team -- especially for the defense because they deserved it so much.

193299[/snapback]

I love a good defense, and I love our players, but the playoffs were there for the taking if this defense had played better. They didn't deserve it. If they did, they clearly would not have let 3rd and 4th stringers run all over them.