Please can we screw the Patriots???

wil1226

Think Bob Crane flirted with the mule ?

194437[/snapback]

:D:P Totally. A wasted Bob Crane hitting on a mule. That must have been total insanity working on that flick. Too bad we'll never see any out takes from that one. I bet Disney had a tough time getting enough "clean" shots to put it out as a G-rated movie. Drunk football players, coke-head actors, perverts...good clean family entertainment. I miss the 70s.

i'd say mike nugent, altho, like kaeding last yr, we'd hafta use a 3rd rounder to get him...if not him, then i saw we get kathy ireland...she could kick the sh-- out of the ball in necessary roughness...

Ya know what? I bet ya any money that there's some freak of nature over in like Rwanda or some similar country where they play soccer with their bare feet 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. I bet someone out there could kick a 75+ yard fieldgoal with ease. I mean, seriously, back in the day, the thought of a 390 yard drive in golf was out of the question... He's out there, we just need to find him...

I think TD should go on a mission, or send one of his cohorts.

194288[/snapback]

On Coach Saban's first day with the Dolphins, he ponders what could possibly turn this team around after an awful 2004. The Dolphins have no real QB and lost All Pro RB Ricky Williams in a puff of smoke. Should he spend his high first round draft pick on a QB?

After pouring over hours of game footage the Coach turns on Fox News. There he catches a story from the front lines in Fallujah. In the background he notices a young Iraqi tossing handgrenades with incredible accuracy. In awe of his skills, the Coach decides to track down the young man and bring him to training camp.

Facing AJ Feeley, Jay Fiedler, and Sage Rosenfelds, the Iraqi easily wins the starting QB job. He then goes on the lead the Dolphins to a 19-0 season and a Super Bowl MVP

In the lockerroom after the game the Iraqi calls his mother. His mother is furious at him. His sister had been raped, their house looted, and the streets are a warzone.

She said that she will never forgive him for making them move to Miami

No way Vinatieri leaves NE. He's got the only guaranteed contract in the NFL, which although it expires is still good $. He's got a buttload of local endorsement deals (by far more than any other Pats player). He'll probably get franchised if need be (I think he was before his current deal). And, he's hasn't paid for a meal since the Snow Bowl.

Remember that Disney (I think) movie in the 70s?  The one where the worst football team gets a mule that can kick 85 yard field goals.  The Bills should get that mule.  That was one hell of a mule.

194396[/snapback]

I'd rather we sign Kathy Ireland, star kicker from "Necessary Roughness".

p.s. Scott Bakula was a statue.