Looking for help...song name?

TheZone78

AAAHHHH!!!! worst Bills moment ever, can't believe he missed that freaking kick drives me nuts every time I see, this why why the kicking game should be eliminated.

Have no idea about the song, my wife has one of those phone app things were you can play a song and it will tell you what it is but I can't figure it out, sorry.

What's amazing is that with less than 5 minutes left, down points, looking at the ball on yiur own 20 and in the Superbowl, Thurman Thimas was used quite a bit. Even on the last run play to get into field goal range. Yup, with less than 20 seconds left in the clock, Marv knew he would be going for a FG from over 50 yards if he had to. Knowing that Thomas might have been brought down for no gain. But at the end if the day, he got the ball into his best players hands no matter how rediculous it was.

Maybe we should make Chan watch those Superbowl tapes.

What's amazing is that with less than 5 minutes left, down points, looking at the ball on yiur own 20 and in the Superbowl, Thurman Thimas was used quite a bit. Even on the last run play to get into field goal range. Yup, with less than 20 seconds left in the clock, Marv knew he would be going for a FG from over 50 yards if he had to. Knowing that Thomas might have been brought down for no gain. But at the end if the day, he got the ball into his best players hands no matter how rediculous it was.

Chan would do the opposite.

Thanks everybody...I'm pretty sure it's NFL Films and that David Robidoux is the composer...I've gone through so many previews but can't find that one track. Just ran it through my music ID app on my Ipad and it came up with nothing. Will keep looking.

Chan would have punted.