Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns?

In this case, the gun owner paid the ultimate price for being sloppy.

As well as a 26 women and children.

That's absolutely true if we choose to eliminate every single variable she could have placed under her control other than her ownership of guns. Which is to say that it isn't true at all.

Really? You think you can control every single variable under your control as a gun owner? :lol:

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallup Poll: Americans Not So Jazzed About Gun Control.

“Americans are most likely to say that an increased police presence at schools, increased government spending on mental health screening and treatment, and decreased depiction of gun violence in entertainment venues would be effective in preventing mass shootings at schools. Americans rate the potential effectiveness of a ban on assault and semi-automatic guns as fourth on a list of six actions Gallup asked about.”

So, if I have a loaded 38 in my nightstand, another in a kitchen drawer and a shotgun in the hall closet, but I live alone and have ADT, am I wrong?

And you just posted that on a message board. Stay safe, man. I mean that.

And you just posted that on a message board. Stay safe, man. I mean that.

Hypothetical dude. I don't have any weapons, the alligator filled moats take care of my problems without me even knowing about them, except for the times the outlet gets plugged up with bones.

Hypothetical dude. I don't have any weapons, the alligator filled moats take care of my problems without me even knowing about them, except for the times the outlet gets plugged up with bones.

Hahaha. Try piranhas next time!

Gallup Poll: Americans Not So Jazzed About Gun Control.

“Americans are most likely to say that an increased police presence at schools, increased government spending on mental health screening and treatment, and decreased depiction of gun violence in entertainment venues would be effective in preventing mass shootings at schools. Americans rate the potential effectiveness of a ban on assault and semi-automatic guns as fourth on a list of six actions Gallup asked about.”

Thank goodness we have liberals in power to tell us that our opinions are wrong. They know better than we do about what's best for us.

Just use a removable mesh screen. You can send your illegal Mexican pool boy to empty it for you once per week. If he gets eaten, that's two problems solved with one gator-filled moat.

Thank goodness we have liberals in power to tell us that our opinions are wrong. They know better than we do about what's best for us.

Just use a removable mesh screen. You can send your illegal Mexican pool boy to empty it for you once per week. If he gets eaten, that's two problems solved with one gator-filled moat.

Last I checked, the liberals vote counts as much as the conservative.

Really? You think you can control every single variable under your control as a gun owner? :lol:

What about the "sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"?

Last I checked, the liberals vote counts as much as the conservative.

Except for that whole, "elections shouldn't matter" thing after libs get their butts kicked.

What about the "sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"?

What do you think he is, a 1%er?

Madcap, that's kinda silly. The reason you don't worry about car or plane accidents is because they are both heavily regulated industries. Cars and planes are safer and safer -- thanks to increases in safety regulation, production standards, and technology.

Unless you have idiots behind the wheel......

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/woman_seriously_injured_after_1.html

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why anyone would need more than one or two handguns to "defend their household." If that's the rationale, it compels a limit on the number and type of gun folks can have.

And another thing, I am sick and tired of the "law abiding citizen" characterization/argument. It's weak as hell. The fact that most people can engage in an activity without harming others has never been an argument against any law. I'm sure many people can take drugs, stockpile explosives and dangerous animals, and drive drunk without "harming" anyone. But all of that stuff is and should be illegal. We regulate activities because of the costs and benefits.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why anyone would need more than one or two handguns to "defend their household." If that's the rationale, it compels a limit on the number and type of gun folks can have.

And another thing, I am sick and tired of the "law abiding citizen" characterization/argument. It's weak as hell. The fact that most people can engage in an activity without harming others has never been an argument against any law. I'm sure many people can take drugs, stockpile explosives and dangerous animals, and drive drunk without "harming" anyone. But all of that stuff is and should be illegal. We regulate activities because of the costs and benefits.

You should stop lying about being a libertarian.

I like to shoot guns. There are different kinds. That's why I'd want more than 2. The end.