Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be right. This all just might be the alternate space time continum until Marty McFly can get the time machine fixed and get us set back to 1980.

I just want the sports almanac

Mother of Sandy Hook Victim

Wrestling With Details of Noah Pozner's Killing

Veronique (Noah Pozner's mother) described what she saw: “We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.”

Read more: http://blogs.forward.../#ixzz2I6DfNNVv

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

If I'm being accused of crusading against the slaughter of innocents in theatres, schools, malls, anywhere else in america .... Gladly guilty as charged. I only wish I can do more

No, you aren't. You aren't crusading against that at all.

You are crusading, but not against that.

No, you aren't. You aren't crusading against that at all.

You are crusading, but not against that.

You're trying to make some crap case that its crusading against freedom, rights, blah blah. Well if keeping guns out of the hands of a paranoid, anti-government, defiant, mentally challenged dope like you, its very much a crusade to protect innocent Americans from armed kooks.

You're trying to make some crap case that its crusading against freedom, rights, blah blah. Well if keeping guns out of the hands of a paranoid, anti-government, defiant, mentally challenged dope like you, its very much a crusade to protect innocent Americans from armed kooks.

I am surprised, not at all, by your response; nearly illiterate, and certainly non-comprehensive.

/golfclap

http://reason.com/archives/2013/01/15/jon-stewart-sandy-hook

Gillespie is by no means a pro gun nut.

If I'm being accused of crusading against the slaughter of innocents in theatres, schools, malls, anywhere else in america .... Gladly guilty as charged. I only wish I can do more

Why do you think you had another one of your gun threads locked today, crusader?