You could laugh at this if it wasn't so pathetic

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121213/CITYANDREGION/121219633

"Gordon is a 31-year-old single mother of six"

"The fathers of her children have not been much help financially. The father of the three oldest works and pays some child support, but he doesn’t earn a lot of money. The father of the three youngest has as many as 10 children, Gordon said, and provides virtually no support either financially or emotionally."

"To get by, Gordon relies on public assistance and Supplemental Security Income. Nevaeh also receives SSI for speech and behavior issues."

There’s no big, fancy flat-screen television in Angel Gordon’s home. I just got my first big screen a couple of weeks ago.

She doesn’t spend money each week on getting her hair and nails done. Neither do we nor most people

The furniture is plain. In fact, it’s well-worn. So is mine, well it's not worn seeing we don't have seven people sitting on them.

And there’s no Xbox or other expensive video game console for the kids to play with. Neither do we nor do we have any kids to play with them even if we did have video games

Now let's review why she's struggling and I'm not.

There’s no big, fancy flat-screen television in Angel Gordon’s home. I just got my first big screen a couple of weeks ago.

She doesn’t spend money each week on getting her hair and nails done. Neither do we nor most people

The furniture is plain. In fact, it’s well-worn. So is mine, well it's not worn seeing we don't have seven people sitting on them.

And there’s no Xbox or other expensive video game console for the kids to play with. Neither do we nor do we have any kids to play with them even if we did have video games

Is it because of the fastitdious management of your ghetto home and ability to hustle and slang rocks?

She may be struggling, but she has you beat by a mile and me by 3 fold!

http://mommynoire.com/12585/study-finds-people-with-children-live-longer/

You are goner Chef! ;-) :-P