The ignorance has got to stop!

crackur

even when he played well, he was mediocre. seriously.

time to move on.

In retrospect, worst thing he could have done was win that St Louis game now. If he hadnt, JP would have had the rest of the season to play and get ready for 05.

I gave him his props when he was winning, because he was winning. But when it came down to the biggest game in Bills football in years, he literally HANDED the game to the Steelers.

Can't wait till 2006.

This will rage on until Drew is no longer with the team and then it will be discussed in some way after that.

193379[/snapback]

If its not Drew, it'll be some other poor soul. Face it...football isn't football without fans bitching about stuff. Thats why there are 100s of different forums for 32 teams.

If its not Drew, it'll be some other poor soul.  Face it...football isn't football without fans bitching about stuff.  Thats why there are 100s of different forums for 32 teams.

193382[/snapback]

exactly. But in this case, I think we have room to gripe. I mean, damn, Drew, just take the sack, or throw the ball out of bounds. FEEL THE PRESSURE. ahhh.... yeah, not over it yet.

Everyone complains about DREW all the time.......

I mean how can people say we won without him but we lost because of him

what a dam oxymoron that is................ :D  ;)

193180[/snapback]

i am not talking about drew any more .

Everyone complains about DREW all the time.......

I mean how can people say we won without him but we lost because of him

what a dam oxymoron that is................ :D  :P

193180[/snapback]

i live in a neutral town here. you have to take it away from WNY and the Wall for that matter, and hear what other fans think of Drew. One's who have no predetermined feelings on this loser....I mean Bledsoe.

Then you will hear some unbiased opinions. let me tell you.....Nobody I know from other fan bases would pin thier hopes on DB. In fact, they think it would descrease thier chances of winning.

i live in a neutral town here. you have to take it away from WNY and the Wall for that matter, and hear what other fans think of Drew. One's who have no predetermined feelings on this loser....I mean Bledsoe.

194023[/snapback]

I agree. I live in the burgh and even before the massacare at the hands of

the Scrubs, the people around here thought very little of Bledsoe...They

believed that his days were behind him.

No team in the NFL is afraid of Bledsoe...in fact, I've heard several times that many fans feel that the Bills will never be a threat as long as Bledsoe is our QB.  I tend to agree with that judgement.

194100[/snapback]

That's true. Before every game this year, the talk of the other team was stop the Bills running game or get up on them early and you put the game in Bledsoe's hands. There is no team that was worried about Drew this year when we played them.