Girls HS Basketball game: 107-2

\GoBillsInDallas/

Good. Valuable lesson. The team that lost lost. The team that won did what they are supposed to do, the fact they were girls means nothing - they were playing other girls.

Bloomington South will learn from this, too. And oneday they will lose, too. And I would bet the playoff system factors margin of victory. And they played to win.

plus i am sure they all got their participation trophies, so it's all good

Good. Valuable lesson. The team that lost lost. The team that won did what they are supposed to do, the fact they were girls means nothing - they were playing other girls.

Bloomington South will learn from this, too. And oneday they will lose, too. And I would bet the playoff system factors margin of victory. And they played to win.

I find the comments to the article interesting. Seems like most people are defending Bloomington south.

I think it's outrageous. there's probably no shot clock, so they could have easily just ran clock and won by 30.

And playing keepaway from Arlington would have just as humiliating to those girls as scoring points. Sorry, but at least by scoring points, Bloomington gave the ball back to Arlington so they could at least handle it.

One of the posters broke down the scoring and it showed how few points Bloomington scored in the second half. Essentially, they turned the game into practice. If you want to blame anyone, blame Arlington for continually dressing a sh!tty girls basketball team. Apparently they always lose by these massive margins. If the program is that bad, find a league they're more suitable for.

And playing keepaway from Arlington would have just as humiliating to those girls as scoring points. Sorry, but at least by scoring points, Bloomington gave the ball back to Arlington so they could at least handle it.

One of the posters broke down the scoring and it showed how few points Bloomington scored in the second half. Essentially, they turned the game into practice. If you want to blame anyone, blame Arlington for continually dressing a sh!tty girls basketball team. Apparently they always lose by these massive margins. If the program is that bad, find a league they're more suitable for.

There's a middle ground to be had. To score 100+ points in a HS basketball game you need to be play an up-tempo game. It's poor sportmanship -- there's no debate about that.

But I agree that teams should not play in leagues where they can't compete.