Damn those black rectangles

\GoBillsInDallas/

That link isnt NSFW, you still have to click through to get to the uncensored pics.

But you shouldnt be wasting company time on either link! :nana:

the age old conundrum! I've got all of my work done for the day now just have to bide time until 4. I couldn't get through to your link but had no idea what the boxes meant so I just clicked your link - when I went to the first I was relieved barracuda took care of me.... and that I can use google from my iphone!

And the stadium wall gestapo strikes again...Weak.

AND a warning point! Woo hoo! Im a bad, bad man. Providing a link to a page where you have to click yet another link just to see an unfocused pic of some pubes. Oh well, it's a family site I guess...

You'll just have to Google it yourselves.

It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them

Then wear some panties you fricken cry baby.

AND a warning point! Woo hoo! Im a bad, bad man. Providing a link to a page where you have to click yet another link just to see an unfocused pic of some pubes. Oh well, it's a family site I guess...

You'll just have to Google it yourselves.

And I got none for the snuff film I linked TWICE in this thread. :nana:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/153563-oooooh-wait-until-everyone-sees-this-great-picture-that-i-will-take%26/

At least you weren't banned without warning for the 24 hours encompassing a Bills game. <_<

At least you weren't banned without warning for the 24 hours encompassing a Bills game. <_<

I guess it goes back to the old saying "If ya aint rubbin, ya aint racin'". For the amount we've posted here over the years, a few points and bans should be expected if youre doing it right :thumbsup: